You’ll be responsible for taking existing relationships and seeking to create long-term growth through enhanced partnerships and increased investment levels.
You should play an advisory role to the various design teams in an organisation, developing an understanding of their clients’ business objectives and strategy so that you can best facilitate incorporating Framer into their workflow. Alongside developing current relationships, you will need to focus on farming into new divisions and organisations within your assigned accounts. Account Managers are a hybrid with Customer Success; they are responsible for onboarding and training customers, as well as providing strategic project assistance. In this role you will wear a lot of hats and should have a passion for building a customer relationships alongside a desire to learn design and code (experience with either is a plus).
What you'll do
- Teach prospective and existing clients the benefits of Framer products and services, detailing our business model and value proposition
- Understanding specific business needs & workflows to ensure increased adoption of Framer through organisations
- Account Managers are responsible for managing the client relationship internally as well as externally. You will work with our product and security teams to deliver specific solutions for account’s needs as well as report customer feedback in order to shape the product
- Monitor industry trends and product offerings whilst determining appropriate tactics to encourage adoption
- Balancing generating revenue with customer support to ensure team’s continuous growth within Framer, making it their go-to, everyday tool.
- A dynamic self starter who has the ability to network and manage relationships across many different functions within a complex global organization.
- Track record of successful sales or account management experience (new business sales and renewals), experience holding commercial negotiations within a senior client base
- Deep understanding of business concepts for large national and international corporations
- High level of curiosity in tech/design a must, technical and design background a plus.
- Experience in a startup/high-growth company
- Native English proficiency, excellent communication skills, both written and verbal