We’re looking for a salesperson who brings a high level of design and programming know-how to support our Enterprise clients.
The Technical Sales Account Executive is responsible for all aspects of the Framer sales cycle. We’re looking for a quota-carrying (responsible for sourcing and closing business) team member who is comfortable answering deeper technical questions/challenges. In this role, you’ll be able to quickly ramp up to becoming a Framer expert and evangelizer by collaborating with both the design and engineering teams. As a team, we’re building a true meritocracy, where your efforts directly correlate with your success and career growth at Framer.
What you'll do
- Learn, stay up-to-date and graduate into the role of product expert
- Develop and grow your own client base by demonstrating how the product can add significant business value
- Demonstrate the workflow and product UI to world-class designers and companies through live sales calls, in-person demos and meetup presentations
- Articulate the product’s use case and proactively tailor each workflow demo to the client’s needs
- Own the sales cycle from beginning to end
- Generate revenue to fund the business
- High level of curiosity in tech/design a must, technical and design background a plus
- Proven track record of successfully driving sales and/or business development
- Sales Experience in a startup/high-growth company
- Native English proficiency, excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Entrepreneurial spirit and competitive nature, highly motivated team player
- Incredibly ambitious and hungry to succeed