Welcome to Bossa Studios! Our multi-cultural and daring London team creates distinctive games that millions of people love, all across the globe. Close collaboration between our teams, our players and our fans is at the heart of our unique way of developing and marketing our games.
On bad days we make original games. On good days we make genre-defining gaming experiences.
If you're an avid gamer, you will know us for our top hits Surgeon Simulator, I Am Bread, BAFTA-winning Monstermind, and Worlds Adrift - our latest and most ambitious project to date.
We're on an exciting moment of growth now, welcoming very talented new Bossians. If you love working at a company with a purpose and big ambitions to make (and market) games that people will remember forever, read on, this job may be just for you.
- Provide technical leadership to the development team, helping to deliver quality software within approved deadlines.
- Coding online services for our players as well as tools for your colleagues to build great games.
- Designing code architecture, implementing, debugging, optimizing system to extend the game services feature set.
- Ensuring quality of the code you write, supporting game teams in creating amazing gameplay experiences in a clean, efficient, and polished way.
- Helping your team at large with solving technical issues.
- Supporting your fellow programmers with code, design reviews and mentoring.
- Participating in all of Bossa’s games life cycles with suggestions and feedback as well as generating new game concept during our regular gamejams.