Beekeeper is a fast growing SaaS company disrupting the way 2 billion people working “out in the field” communicate within their companies. Are you eager to shape the future of traditional industries like hospitality, retail, manufacturing or transportation using latest mobile technology? We are looking for the most talented and passionate individuals that love to work in demanding and international environments.
We are a lean development team that moves fast. We push to production multiple times a day and continuously iterate on our products. This is an exciting time to join if you truly want to be involved in developing the core product at a tech driven company.
Beekeeper is looking for an experienced Product Manager with a passion for the experience of the communication professionals and end-users who depend on our products in their daily work life. This is a unique opportunity to lead a team focused on delivering a product that melds consumer-grade user-experience with enterprise-level functionality.
Key to the success of this role is developing a deep understanding of both organisational objectives as well as user and customer needs to help shape and execute our product strategy.
- Lead our ecosystem team in executing the product strategy
- Manage and prioritise your team’s roadmap to “move the needle” on your KPIs
- Distill inputs from product stakeholders including partners, developers, as well as the market at large into concrete features
- Lead the solution discovery with the product design and engineering team to solve end-user and customer pains
- Own product changes from beginning to end and collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure your changes gain momentum and meet targets
- Track industry trends and competition to inform product decisions and strategy and collaborate with product marketing to support new offerings
What we look for
- 2-5 year track record of successfully shipping software products
- Excellent communication skills (presentation, verbal and written)
- Strong analytical skills in order to use data to drive your product decisions
- You can quickly build up rapport and create engaging relationships with customers
- Technical degree or MBA
- Experience as a product manager in a high-growth SaaS company
- Basic understanding of behavioural psychology and compulsion loops
What we offer you
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to make a significant impact in business creation with a strong installed base and global brand
- A growing career in a dynamic workplace with significant personal responsibility and attractive development opportunities
- A company culture that encourages performance and cooperation
- Flexible working models to ensure a balance of personal and working life
- Central office in Krakow with free coffee, fresh fruits, snacks, sport activities and weekly Team breakfast