Farmdrop is growing quickly. We're looking for an enthusiastic and customer focused individual with operational warehouse experience who can use their leadership skills and energy to help execute an efficient and successful operation.
Farmdrop represents a new economic approach to food retailing whereby the benefits of cutting out the middlemen are shared between customers who enjoy fresher, healthier food at lower prices, and smaller scale producers who enjoy best-ever trading terms. Our mission is to Fix The Food Chain, something we plan to do by providing the best food retail experience.
Our Enfield Hub team:
We have recently opened a hub in Enfield in order to expand our operation beyond the North and South Circular. You will be joining a team of Shift Managers, Team Leaders, Hubbers and Farmdroppers (we prefer not to call them pickers and drivers) who are playing their part in fixing the food chain.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing all aspects of the day to day picking operation which include; goods-in, fresh produce quality control, picking of orders, order accuracy checking, issue resolution, stock control and packaging & equipment management
- Managing all aspects of the day to day delivery operation which include; van charge scheduling, damage reporting and vehicle maintenance
- Lead and inspire our team of Night Hubbers (we prefer not to call them pickers) and understanding how to motivate them to ensure a happy workforce
- Management of the night hub team; including rotas, holiday, grievance, disciplinary, absence and recruitment
- Work as part of a team of Shift Managers and Team Leaders to ensure the hub runs smoothly 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Complete a thorough handover at the end of your shift – looking ahead to the next shift, and back at the last, is just as important as getting the job done on your shift
- Deliver on cost and productivity KPIs, a key component of our lean and efficient supply chain
- Achieve excellent customer service KPIs, such as near perfect item accuracy, industry leading delivery on time and five-star customer ratings for the delivery experience
- You’ll need to continually seek new opportunities to use future technology and design new processes to help improve the performance of the team and operation
- Our customers and employees are very important so it's your responsibility to ensure that the highest standards of Food Safety and Health and Safety are met and maintained always
- Ensure consistent delivery of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to ensure operational excellence. Ensure teams are trained in all SOPs and that training records are maintained