Welcome to Bossa Studios! Our multi-cultural and daring London team creates distinctive games that millions of people love, all across the globe. Close collaboration between our teams, our players and our fans is at the heart of our unique way of developing and marketing our games.
On bad days we make original games. On good days we make genre-defining gaming experiences.
We're now welcoming very talented new Bossians. If you love working at a company with a purpose and big ambitions to make (and market) games that people will remember forever, read on, this job may be just for you.
- Manage and maintain live operations of the game on a day to day basis.
- Participate in an on-call roster.
- Design and implement efficient operations procedures.
- Supporting your colleagues by helping to provide guidance on best practices in regards to operations.
- Implement and maintain monitoring and alerting infrastructure.
- Develop deployment pipelines.
- Provide comprehensive documentation on all aspects of live operations.
- 3+ years of commercial DevOps experience
- Care for providing a continuous, scalable and reliable service to our players and internal users.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools.
- Ability to code and script. (Python and Bash/Shell scripting a plus)
- Experience with systems and IT operations.
- Comfort with with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment.
- Strong grasp of automation tools. (Jenkins experience a plus)
- Data management skills.
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders.
- Passion for playing games.
- Focused but adaptable; flexible and open to change within a fast-paced team environment.
- Comfortable use of Source control.
- Able to provide after-hours support for online services and systems.
- Annual Holiday Allowance - our holiday year runs from 1st January- 31st December. We offer all employees a starting holiday allowance of 22 days + UK bank holidays. This allowance will increase by one day after every year up to a maximum of 25 days.
- Healthcare Cover – on successful completion of your probation period you will be eligible to join Bossa's healthcare scheme which is provided by BUPA.
- Life Assurance – you would immediately be entitled to be part of Bossa’s Life Assurance scheme which in the unfortunate event of an employee’s death their subsidiaries will receive a tax free lump sum payment of 4 times their annual salary.
- Pension Scheme – we agree to match up to 5% of any money that you pay into the pension pot. This is a auto enrolment scheme, which you will automatically be enrolled onto after 3 months with the Company.
- Employee Assistance Programme – you will immediately have access to a 24/7 confidential helpline that assists employees with personal problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their job performance, health, mental and emotional well-being.
- Eye Tests - Bossa will provide you with an eye test voucher when needed and will also cover up to £40 towards a new pair of glasses.
- Travel to Work Loan – it’s a scheme to help Bossians out with the way they pay for their work travel expenses. Bossa lends you the money to pay for your annual travel ticket up front. We then take out a repayment from your net salary on monthly basis which can either be spread over 10 months or 12 months.
- Cyclescheme - The Cyclescheme allows you to get up to £1,000 worth of bike and accessories through Bossa. You then pay a monthly ‘salary sacrifice’ to effectively 'hire' the bike and kit, over a 12 month period.