Beekeeper is looking for a Product Intern with a passion for the experience of the communication professionals and end-users who depend on our products in their daily work life. This is a unique opportunity to strategically contribute to a product that melds consumer-grade user-experience with enterprise-level functionality.
Key to the success of this role is developing a deep understanding of both organisational objectives as well as user and customer needs to help shape and execute our product strategy.
- Work and support our product teams in executing the product strategy
- Distill inputs from product stakeholders including customers, users, as well as the market at large into concrete features
- Track industry trends and competition to inform product decisions and strategy and collaborate with product marketing to support new offerings
- Design, specify and test features together with engineering and product design
- Support product changes from beginning to end and collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure your changes gain momentum and meet targets
What we look for in you
- Bachelor or Master degree in a technical, design or business area
- Some experience in product management or similar area
- Excellent communication skills (presentation, verbal and written)
- Strong analytical skills in order to use data to drive your product decisions
- Ability to build up rapport and create engaging relationships with customers & users
- Basic understanding of behavioural psychology and compulsion loops
- Research experience
What we offer you
- An open organisational structure that ensures your influence on products we build
- An amazing team with 20+ nationalities across 4 office locations (Zurich, Berlin, Krakow & Oakland)
- Vibrant company culture with breakfasts, board game nights, cross-fit / yoga and team events
- Realise your own ideas in quarterly hackathons
- Continuous learning through weekly Bee University talks and support to join conferences
Who we are
Beekeeper is a mobile-first communication platform that reaches every shift, location, and language through real-time messaging and targeted streams. Managers keep frontline teams productive and turnover low by automating workflows, while leveraging an analytics dashboard to measure engagement. Beekeeper integrates with existing operational systems and makes them accessible in one central portal. The company is based in Zurich and Oakland with additional offices in Berlin, London and Krakow. These locations support users in more than 130 countries. Clients include Heathrow Airport, Seaboard Foods, and Marriott.