- Make strategic and key accounts more successful post sale
- Make strategic and key accounts sticky and renew without question
- Identify opportunities of upsell and growth within our customer base
- Increase Adoption and Usage by helping our customers to get most out of our solutions
- Educate customers about new products, capabilities and use case
What You Will Do
- Central point of contact and own the customer relationship
- Provide coaching and best practices to our customers
- Connect them with the right people at Scandit (e.g. support, product, …)
- Collaborate with and pull in sales to leverage up-selling opportunities
- Be the voice of the customer for our product & solutions, or processes
- Define and establish the engagement model: what’s the drum beat?
- Share strategic direction, best practices & updates with help of specialists
- Build strong customers stories with the reference/marketing team
- Support broader customer communities such as user groups
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience in a commercial role, ideally Customer Success Manager or Account Manager for SaaS accounts.
- Strong written / verbal communication and in-person presentation skills (German and English)
- Positive attitude and passionate about customer success
- Experience in B2B enterprise SaaS software.
- Technical understanding of Scanning and Data Capture technology
- Experience in conducting in-person or online workshops
- Strong project management, execution, and communication skills
- Handle the challenge of quickly evolving goals
- Proven effectiveness in handling difficult customer conversation and expectation management
- Eligibility to work in EU
Who We Are
Scandit enables enterprises and consumers to change the way they interact with everyday objects and augment the physical world with real-time data captured by scanning barcodes and recognizing text, objects, and other visual identifiers using smartphones, tablets, wearables, drones and robots.
Scandit’s mobile data capture platform is built on proprietary computer vision, augmented reality, and machine learning technologies. Companies in industries such as retail, transportation & logistics, manufacturing, and healthcare can use Scandit’s technology to create and power mobile apps for crucial enterprise workflows like mobile point of sale, mobile shopping, self-checkout, inventory management, and proof of delivery.
Many of the world’s most innovative and successful companies are benefiting from Scandit’s enterprise-grade mobile data capture platform, including Sephora, Louis Vuitton, DHL, Levi Strauss & Co., NASA, DHL and Macy’s.