Beekeeper is a fast growing SaaS company with offices in Zurich, San Francisco, London and Berlin. We are disrupting the way 2 billion people working “out in the field” communicate within their companies. Are you eager to shape the future of traditional industries like hospitality, retail, manufacturing or transportation using latest mobile technology?
As the Head of Brand Experience you will lead and define the value proposition for each client, customer and candidate touch point at Beekeeper. You will outline and brand Beekeeper, in line with the overall marketing strategy and long-term vision. You are responsible for defining the internal and external Beekeeper brand and supporting the company on various brand campaigns.
Your goal is to introduce an internal brand identity, built internal personas for recruitment and launch and manage projects for a unified design language for both product and brand.
- Closely collaborate with product managers to identify the value proposition of each feature and develop key selling points as well as a go-to-market plan.
- Create engaging content in short and long form to be used to promote the feature in all marketing channels by yourself as well as by the marketing, sales or customer success teams.
- Brief all internal stakeholders that will be working on the promotional campaign and project manage the progress of all activities, including online and digital marketing, PR, sales enablement as well as other content writers as needed.
- Conduct trainings with all internal teams such as sales, customer success or growth, to ensure that they are aware of the new features and know how to position them. Then maintain brief internal documentation for this knowledge to be available online.
- Develop in-product messaging to promote relevant features to all users within the app.
- Curate & publish regular product release notes, product blog posts and more.
What we look for in you
- Bachelor's degree or comparable education
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Strong copywriting skills, experience writing compelling taglines and narratives
- Experience providing solid creative briefs
- Strong experience in understanding client experience specific to industry
- Time & task management skills and ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Solid understanding of SaaS products
- Entrepreneurial thinking and exceptional analytical skills
- Self-motivated and driven to exceed targets
- Project management experience
What we offer you
- Competitive Salary
- Commuter Benefits
- Health and Wellness Benefits.
- Flexible PTO time
- Bee-Weekly lunches and Bee-Breakfasts
- International travel
- All the cool swag you need to be successful at Beekeeper
- Dynamic and engaging workplace with strong camaraderie and many team events
- Mentoring and opportunities to grow and progress within your career path