Scandit is seeking a Senior Director, Americas Marketing responsible for leading the regional marketing team and accelerating awareness and demand for Scandit technology in the region. A successful candidate will be joining a dynamic and fast-growing team to build robust engagement with Sales Leadership and become a strategic partner to the business by focusing on building a successful, sustainable pipeline of opportunities and customer wins across the region.
Come join Scandit where you will enjoy success, develop your professional skills and allow your career to thrive within a fast-growing entrepreneurial environment. Work from our cool space in downtown Boston while working closely with your global colleagues.
What You Will Do
- Spearhead the Americas regional marketing strategy and translate it into an effective marketing plan that delivers pipeline, generates awareness and strengthens Scandit’s position as the leader in mobile computer vision technology.
- In close collaboration with the Americas Sales VP, Channel Partnerships VP and their teams, align regional marketing programs with sales priorities and deliver pipeline through outbound account-based marketing (ABM) and partner campaigns.
- Support globally executed events with audience acquisition and post-event campaigns that accelerate conversion to opportunities.
- Understand Scandit value proposition and messaging, adopt it for local regional campaign execution tactics and activities.
- Work with local sales and global content marketing on building a pipeline of high-value customer references and success stories.
- Optimize each marketing touchpoint using data, including top, middle and bottom-of-funnel channels.
- Be the ambassador of Scandit high-performance culture that values learning and commitment to quality.
Who You Are
- 10+ years of B2B field marketing experience, preferably in a SaaS or other IT business.
- Bachelor or Masters level degree in marketing, communications or business administration.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with traditional and digital marketing execution tactics. Proven success in building impactful integrated ABM programs driving awareness and demand.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, ability to use data to make decisions.
- Objectives-driven, with commitment to deliver against pipeline targets.
- Field marketing management experience across multiple countries in North and South America, team management experience.
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors, managing budget and contracts.
- Planning/project management.
- Passion and commitment to work in a fast-paced environment with a strong culture of innovation, collaboration and quality of execution.
Who We Are
Scandit enables enterprises and consumers to change the way they interact with everyday objects and augment the physical world with real-time data captured by scanning barcodes and recognizing text, objects, and other visual identifiers using smartphones, tablets, wearables, drones and robots.
Scandit’s mobile data capture platform is built on proprietary computer vision, augmented reality, and machine learning technologies. Companies in industries such as retail, transportation & logistics, manufacturing, and healthcare can use Scandit’s technology to create and power mobile apps for crucial enterprise workflows like mobile point of sale, mobile shopping, self-checkout, inventory management, and proof of delivery.