Scandit is seeking a Field Marketing Manager responsible for driving awareness and demand generation for Scandit portfolio in North America (N.A.) A successful candidate will be joining a dynamic and fast-growing team to build robust engagement with sales leadership and become a strategic partner to the business.
What You Will Do:
- Execute an integrated marketing plan for N.A. to acquire or expand penetration into target accounts across multiple verticals, with focus on ABM and partner marketing campaigns and programs.
- Plan and host field events to deepen relationships with customers and attract local prospects.
- Understand Scandit value proposition and messaging, adopt it for local markets and activities as needed.
- Work closely with senior members of the global marketing, partner and events teams and contribute to best practices for use in worldwide programs.
- Optimize each marketing touchpoint using data, including top, middle and bottom-of-funnel channels.
Who You Are:
- 5 years of B2B field marketing experience, preferably in a SaaS or other IT business, across multiple US regions.
- Bachelor or Master level degree in marketing, communications or business administration.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with traditional and digital marketing execution tactics. Proven success in building impactful integrated marketing programs driving awareness and demand.
- Event and project management pro; you are highly organized and catch details others don’t. You are efficient and organized and can keep track of lots of moving pieces.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to use data to make decisions.
- Objectives-driven, with commitment to deliver against MQL and pipeline targets.
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors, managing budgets, applying partner development funds and contracts.
- Passion and commitment to work in a fast-paced environment with a strong culture of innovation, collaboration and quality of execution.
Who We Are
Scandit enables enterprises and consumers to change the way they interact with everyday objects and augment the physical world with real-time data captured by scanning barcodes and recognizing text, objects, and other visual identifiers using smartphones, tablets, wearables, drones and robots.
Scandit’s mobile data capture platform is built on proprietary computer vision, augmented reality, and machine learning technologies. Companies in industries such as retail, transportation & logistics, manufacturing, and healthcare can use Scandit’s technology to create and power mobile apps for crucial enterprise workflows like mobile point of sale, mobile shopping, self-checkout, inventory management, and proof of delivery.
Many of the world’s most innovative and successful companies are benefiting from Scandit’s enterprise-grade mobile data capture platform, including Sephora, Louis Vuitton, DHL, and Levi Strauss & Co.