Do you know where to find top sales, marketing and operations talent? Are you interested in helping to build the Americas organization for a global company on the leading edge of Computer Vision & Machine Learning?
The Scandit Talent Acquisition Team is looking for an organised, detail-oriented and creative professional with deep experience in recruitment, particularly attracting highly specialised sales, marketing and operations talent for high-growth environments. As we are doubling our headcount again this year, you will partner with our leadership team to continue to attract and retain the best talent in our industry.
The ideal candidate is a highly creative relationship manager and business partner, capable of being a trusted advisor to the hiring managers. We are looking for someone with strong potential to grow with us, someone who will think outside the box and help us find the right people to further fuel our growth.
What You Will Do
- Partner with sales, marketing and operations leadership (VPs and Director level) to understand their talent needs and lead talent acquisition for all Americas based talent.
- Manage recruitment processes in line with agreed priorities, ensuring excellent candidate experience and fast turn-around times. Once you’ve found your feet at Scandit, you will be expected to recruit between 4-6 new joiners per month, in roles with varying complexity.
- Tightly manage a multi-stage interview process that ensures that decisions are made in a structured way and according to pre-defined criteria with the goal of reducing bias.
- Establish strong relationships with hiring managers in your areas, use your experience to help them shape meaningful job descriptions, job postings that speak to the brightest minds and influence the processes to ensure effective and efficient recruitment.
- Creatively scout and source talent on LinkedIn as well as other sources, find the talent that isn’t looking to be found!
- Manage your open positions, candidates and resources on our ATS Greenhouse.
- Nurture talent over time to create an ecosystem of candidates who are interested in Scandit, skilled in their fields and who can be contacted for open positions as the organization
- Work as an integral member of our growing international talent acquisition team, where we celebrate not just the goals, but also the assists!
Who You Are
- You are passionate about talent. You are interested in candidates beyond the job you have to fill. You take a keen interest in their desires and motivations and want to help them grow their careers.
- You have worked as an in-house recruiter for at least 2 years and have at least 3 years of experience in talent acquisition.
- You have deep experience in recruiting key talent for high growth businesses; you understand the language, specific skill sets and interests and know how to relate to high potential candidates.
- You have successfully recruited top tier sales, marketing and operations talent into high-growth organizations.
- You understand the value of a well-structured process and enjoy working with a diverse team of interviewers to continuously monitor and improve decision making quality.
- You have the ambition and ability to close candidates in a highly competitive environment.
- You understand what makes a person a good fit for a job and vice versa.
- You know where talent is found and have a few channels that work well at your fingertips.
- You enjoy building strong relationships and know how to communicate around highly personal topics such as motivation, compensation, career progression.
Who We Are
Scandit enables enterprises and consumers to change the way they interact with everyday objects and augment the physical world with real-time data captured by scanning barcodes and recognizing text, objects, and other visual identifiers using smartphones, tablets, wearables, drones and robots.
Scandit’s mobile data capture platform is built on proprietary computer vision, augmented reality, and machine learning technologies. Companies in industries such as retail, transportation & logistics, manufacturing, and healthcare can use Scandit’s technology to create and power mobile apps for crucial enterprise workflows like mobile point of sale, mobile shopping, self-checkout, inventory management, and proof of delivery.
Many of the world’s most innovative and successful companies are benefiting from Scandit’s enterprise-grade mobile data capture platform, including Sephora, Louis Vuitton, DHL, and Levi Strauss & Co.