Scandit is seeking Marketing Automation & Operations Manager to plan, execute, measure and report on the digital marketing programs designed to create the best product lifecycle experience, generate marketing qualified leads and accelerate conversion to sales opportunities.
Working directly with Product, Sales and Marketing teams, the responsible individual will be the ‘power user’ of Marketo, Scandit’s marketing automation platform, as well as conducting day-to-day digital marketing operations.
What You Will Do:
- Serve as the company-wide expert on marketing automation and specifically Marketo.
- Create smart lists based on the customers’ product use and website/content/email interactions, proactively propose new and innovative ways of reaching and engaging with target audiences.
- Implement templates, landing pages, campaign flows, and dashboards.
- Measure and report results, maintain quality of customer lists, develop and execute testing programs for continued email performance optimization.
- Collaborate across teams to develop lead scoring methodology, monitor conversion rates to MQLs, continuously analyse and improve the process to shorten sales cycles.
- Partner with sales operations to optimise and maintain Marketo/Salesforce integration, lead management, and lead routing.
- Work with the Systems Integration specialist and CRM team to manage integration between Marketo, Salesforce and Scandit’s internal service provisioning tool.
- Review, prioritise and implement revisions and updates to software, investigate and test new features to support business requirements. Handle support inquiries.
- Champion data-driven decision making in support of projects across multiple channels. Create reports and insights for presentation to the company leadership and team members across various groups, with recommendations for improvement.
- Drive innovation, continuously learn about new technologies and techniques, proactively advise how the company can make the most of its marketing automation platform.
- Create and maintain detailed documentation including technical designs, project plans, workflows and training documents.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field. Degree in Computer Science is highly desired.
- Strong understanding of Marketing Automation and CRM best practices.
- Marketo and Salesforce experience required.
- Proven experience in demand generation and campaign management.
- Results driven, strong attention to detail, organized, capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Effective relationship building and influencing skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, project management and communications skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Who We Are
Scandit enables enterprises and consumers to change the way they interact with everyday objects and augment the physical world with real-time data captured by scanning barcodes and recognizing text, objects, and other visual identifiers using smartphones, tablets, wearables, drones and robots.
Scandit’s mobile data capture platform is built on proprietary computer vision, augmented reality, and machine learning technologies. Companies in industries such as retail, transportation & logistics, manufacturing, and healthcare can use Scandit’s technology to create and power mobile apps for crucial enterprise workflows like mobile point of sale, mobile shopping, self-checkout, inventory management, and proof of delivery.
Many of the world’s most innovative and successful companies are benefiting from Scandit’s enterprise-grade mobile data capture platform, including Sephora, Louis Vuitton, DHL, and Levi Strauss & Co.