Jobandtalent is experiencing explosive growth by every measure – revenue, people, innovation and customers. In the last couple years, we have launched in 4 new countries, acquired 3 companies, and tracking for another year of triple digit revenue growth. This success has created new opportunities for you to join our growing Stockholm based team of Account Executives, Sr. Leadership and Service Managers.
We are looking for someone to take charge of building new and profitable relationships across our target account base in Sweden. This person will closely collaborate with our Stockholm-based sales team on strategies to identify, engage and qualify new business opportunities. You will be joining a global inside sales program designed to develop your sales skills, provide valuable selling experience and get promoted throughout our sales organisation.
What you can expect in the first 3 months
- Development: we have invested in a comprehensive onboarding & continued training program to develop sales skills, messaging, and industry intelligence
- Clear expectations: you will have assigned target accounts, account teams, clear goals, and processes to help you over achieve your targets
- Tech enablement: Salesforce.com CRM, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, data, intent tools and much more.
- Commissions: ramped, uncapped compensation plan with accelerators for over achievement
A successful candidate will have
- 6 months minimum of experience in a similar role (preferably SaaS)
- Sales career minded and looking to build experience for future growth
- Drive to overachieve personal and professional targets
- High level of curiosity and creativity
- University degree or higher from an accredited school
- Native Swedish and highly fluent English
The company you will be joining
Jobandtalent provides a Workforce-as-a-Service platform to 100’s of multi-national companies like Uber, Lime, Amazon, Santander enabling them to scale their temporary talent supply in real time in accordance to their market demands. Our digital first approach to staffing eliminates the traditional high costs, slow delivery and uncertain productivity experienced by our competitors. We are the disruptors.
About the company
Jobandtalent is a founder-led company launched in 2009 out of Madrid, Spain. We have obtained financing worth more than 80 million euros from the best technological capital funds in Europe. We have over 200 million Euros in annual revenue and have triple digit revenue growth year over year for the past three years.
We have a team of 400+ global employees dedicated to the care and success of our clients and equally to the tens of thousands of workers we help them employ. Our offices are currently in United Kingdom, France, Spain, Germany, Sweden, Mexico, Colombia and Spain.