System Administrator at Omio
At Omio, formerly GoEuro, we're operating at worldwide level and expanding into new regions. As such, Finance is a strategic and important matter for the company.
As our System Administrator at Omio, you will be a key part of our Finance Team, in charge of maintaining our new ERP systems. The position is based in Berlin and will report directly to our Director Accounting and Controlling.
Up to the challenge? Read more below
- Support the Project Manager with the ERP implementation project
- Support in delivering appropriate integration, training and implementation plans and activities
- Identify possible areas of improvement on the financial and technical side
- Responsible for sub work streams and data migration (strategy and operations)
- Update master data on a regular basis
- Align with IT security on roles and authorisation concepts
- Support work stream for the technical integration (Circula, Spendesk)
- Work closely with the BI and tech teams
- University degree in engineering/analytics
- Experience in database, network administration, or system administration experience
- Experience with ERP Systems is a plus
- Financial background is a plus
- Very good knowledge of SQL and database (Tableau as a plus)
- Tech savvy with the ability to anticipate, mitigate, and work through obstacles or setbacks
- Fluent English skills
What’s in it for you? #LifeAtOmio
- A competitive and attractive compensation package
- A generous pension scheme
- A diverse team of more than 45 nationalities
We encourage you to apply even if you’re still developing some of these skills! We value diversity and welcome all applicants regardless of ethnicity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.