A little about us:
Jobandtalent is one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, experiencing exponential revenue growth (€48m 2017, €135m 2018, forecasted €250m+ 2019) thanks to our ‘Workforce as a Service (WaaS)’ proprietary job matching platform which connects businesses and job-seekers in “record time”.
We pride ourselves in being as much as 4x faster and 30% cheaper than traditional recruitment agencies thanks to our technology. Our platform employs tens of thousands of workers in some of the world’s best employers such as Amazon, Uber and H&M. We are headquartered in Madrid, Spain with around 500 employees across the UK, France, Spain, Germany, Sweden, Mexico and Colombia.
You’ll be joining our bright team in Southampton, working in one of our fastest-growing markets.
What you will do:
- To be situated on the front desk and be the first point of contact for telephone enquiries and candidates visiting the branch.
- To interview and register new candidates, undertaking all of the necessary pre-engagement checks, including full employment references, and administration, ensuring all legal obligations are met.
- To source suitable candidates by placing adverts in local media, job centre and on recruitment internet job sites, collating information to create recruitment campaigns, searching Job boards and other search methods that may be necessary.
- To successfully match candidates to vacancies, by accurately matching role requirements with skills, experience and aptitude.
- To archive candidates/workers that do not meet our or our clients requirements or who prove to be unreliable.
- To maintain up-to-date availability of candidates for each day, ensuring all candidate data is accurate.
- To ensure that bank details and payroll information is correct, ensuring the correct payment to our temporary workforce.
- To maintain accurate database information by adding and maintaining candidate details.
- To support sales generation by gathering leads from candidates.
- To reach (or exceed) productivity and quality KPIs.
- To identify potential and actual issues and take appropriate action (with the necessary authorisation from the Operations Manager) to mitigate future risks or issues.
- To escalate any serious risks or issues (potential and actual) to the Operations Manager in a timely manner.
- To represent and uphold Jobandtalent principles when engaging with clients, candidates and colleagues.
- To follow all internal processes, procedures and policies as required.
Requirements and skills:
- Ideally previous experience of the Recruitment Industry or another service sector.
- Able to demonstrate excellent organisation and administration skills.
- Interview and questioning skills, understands the process of funnelling, probing and the use of open and closed questioning.
- Professional demeanour and excellent communication skills.
- Able to deal with difficult situations effectively, conflict management skills.
- Driven and motivated by achieving targets and KPIs.
- Knowledge of local area.
- To have strong Microsoft Office skills and previous use of a CRM
What we offer:
- The chance to make an impact in one of the fastest growing startups in Europe, you’ll find there is always room for new ideas
- A global team formed by dynamic, highly skilled and ambitious people
- A competitive salary + variable compensation