We are looking for a Sales Talent Acquisition Specialist for our London office to oversee the recruitment functions, working directly with the Country Manager. This is a talent acquisition role, in which you will own the full responsibility for the internal talent acquisition of different sales roles for joining our Jobandtalent team.
- Support the creation and structure of the sales recruitment process.
- Be in contact with the Country Manager and the HQ team in Madrid to analyse the hiring needs.
- Making hiring recommendations to the internal clients.
- Manage the complete recruitment process for our UK sales internal positions.
- Perform presential competences interview with candidates.
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers
- Following up on the interview process status
- Perform reference and background checks.
- Develop recruitment report of each candidate and present it to the C-level of the company.
- Completing recruitment reports for weekly HR meetings.
- Report to the Country Manager and HQ HR the achievement of the objectives and KPI's
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Native in English.
- +2 years of experience in a head hunting or sales recruitment role, ideally within a start-up.
- Be self-motivated and have a desire to learn quickly, multi-task, being able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Goal oriented personality.
- Previous experience handling sensitive information and maintaining confidentiality when necessary.
- Be a hands-on contributor in a comfortable and willing manner
- Excellent communication skills within an organization
- Able to deal with daily analyses and strategic reporting
- Must be able to thrive in a very fast-paced environment
- High capacity of conflict resolution
- Teamwork and time management skills