Spacemaker develops state-of-the-art AI software for real estate developers and architects. Spacemaker’s software can produce & evaluate billions of solutions for building design on a given property – enabling customers to make better informed decisions and development to be overall more efficient, effective, and sustainable. We are already experiencing a very strong, global demand for our software and looking to upgrade our sales capabilities with world-class talent. We hope this is you!
The Nordic real estate industry has welcomed us with open arms, and we are proud and thankful for being invited to partner with the top players. To further develop these partnerships and continue building new relationships with real estate developers, we are now searching for additional team members for our commercial team in Finland.
We offer a fantastic opportunity at one of the fastest growing proptech companies in the world, currently present across Oslo (HQ), Boston (Research), UK, Spain, Netherlands and Sweden.
We’re looking for team-players who’s looking to join an ambitious team with a great vision of helping the real estate developers and architects designing better, more sustainable cities worldwide. We therefore believe you are trustworthy, persistent person and possess an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our working environment is very fast-paced, democratic and we always think about solving problems as a collaborative team. You will take part of unique company culture in a start-up environment but at the same time we offer a competitive salary, stock option program, international working environment grounded in Nordic values
As a Business Development Manager you will be part of the foundational team promoting our AI product to the Nordic market. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the most promising proptech scale-ups in the world, being part of the early phase, continuing building out our Nordic market presence, defining best practices and giving input to our overall sales strategy.
You will be responsible for developing new business and partnerships within the Finnish real estate industry (real estate developers, architects and planning authorities. We imagine you to have solid sales experience, ideally within the real estate development/architecture/construction industry, with a proven track record of sales, business development and account management.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Build a successful revenue business in Finland
- Open up new doors and manage existing relationships with key executives at customer organizations
- Manage complex sales cycles from start to finish
- Meet/exceed pipeline generation and revenue targets
- Key account Management - orchestrating internal and external resources to meet expectation of clients
- Develop quarterly business plans, key account plans, stakeholder mapping etc.
- Keep current with industry trends and engage customers addressing their business challenges
- Act with urgency, integrity and focus on the customer
- Fluent languages spoken and written in English + Finnish
- Experience from being based and working in the Finnish market
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding revenue targets
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Must be highly self-motivated and able to work with little direct supervision
- Closing skills with strong negotiation techniques
- Ability to create and manage C-level relationships
- A passion for solving customer business problems
- Entrepreneurial and adaptive to constant changes
- Be willing to travel
Nice to haves
- Industry experience from real estate development, construction, architecture, engineering a big plus
- Additional languages