Jobandtalent is a digital platform which aims to transform the labor market and make it more efficient and fair.
We want to help companies hire the best professionals in a more flexible way, improving their productivity while helping millions of workers increase their employability, income and quality of life.
This is made possible due to the technology we have created, which is based on 5 pillars:
1. An algorithm that matches workers with real-time offers in the app.
2. A database with all our workers with a rating system based on big data analytics.
3. A digital contracting process that allows the worker to sign his contract in the app and upload all the necessary documents.
4. A CRM for the calculation and automatic payment of payroll.
5. Tools and algorithms for optimizing schedules and monitoring performance.
About the company
We are headquartered in Madrid, where Jobandtalent was founded in 2009. Since then it has obtained financing worth more than 80 million euros from the best technological risk capital funds in Europe, becoming one of the most valued Spanish startups internationally with current revenues of over 200 million Euros per year.
Behind our technological platform that employs tens of thousands of workers in great companies like Amazon, Uber, Santander and H&M, we have a team of 400 employees distributed in offices in the United Kingdom, France, Spain, Germany, Sweden, Mexico and Colombia.
The future plan is to continue growing at the same pace in current markets (300% yearly) and launch our operations in new countries. And we can not do it without the best talent… do you want to join us?
We are looking for an experienced Head of Ops to oversee our organization’s ongoing operations and procedures. You will be the country’s responsible for business’ efficiency.
• Report directly to the Country General Manager and provide a functional report to Chief Operations Officer
• In charge of the delivery of our services in the country
• Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures to ensure saervices
• Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (recruitment, contracts and payroll)
• Evaluate performance by analysing and interpreting data and metrics
• Write and submit reports to the GM in all matters of importance
• Manage relationships with partners/clients
• Proven experience as operations manager or relevant experience in operations (direct client or consultant)
• Proven competencies in strategic planning and business development
• Experience in tech companies will be a plus
• Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
• Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
• Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
• Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
• Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
• Bilingual in French and English, Spanish is a plus