Join the Matching & Recommendation team of our Data Department. You will work on some of the most important challenges of Jobandtalent: job/candidates matching, performance forecasting, text/cv understanding (NLP), user experience personalization, document recognition, and so on.
Overall, we can resume the main responsibilities as follow:
- Maintain and support the current Machine Learning models.
- Continuous evaluation and improvements of the Information Retrieval pipeline and any other deployed ML model.
- Explore and prototype new solutions for all the different types of problems we face (Computer Vision, NLP, IR, Regression, Classification).
- Help to automatize the training, building, and deployment of the new Machine Learning algorithms with our Engineers.
You will be working in the Data Science department (read the last blog posts), together with Full-stack Engineers, Data Scientists and Data Analysts.
Requirements and Skills
- Degree in Math, Engineering, Statistics or Quantitative field.
- Ph.D. in fields of Information Retrieval, Recommendation Systems, Machine Learning, or related, is a big plus.
- 3+ years of proven experience programming in Python.
- Experience with
- Different kinds of databases (e.g., RDBMS, NoSQL, Big-data frameworks).
- Performing advanced exploratory analysis and be always metric/data-driven.
- The leadership of projects: brainstorming, prototyping, and production deployment follow-up.
- Strong knowledge in Statistics/Machine Learning algorithms and training/testing practices.
- Very strong knowledge and proven experiences in Information Retrieval: Learning-to-Rank problems, IR Metrics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with different levels of management, as well as the business and technical communities.
- (Nice to have) Previous experience with
- ETL, data pre-processing, or data analysis.
- Mentoring junior and mid-level scientists.
- Strong programming skills and good practice.
- A valid work permit to be employed in Spain.
- Fluent in English is a must.
Offer in Short
- Ownership of projects with direct impact on the product.
- Salary in the 40k-65k range (wide range, depending on experience).
- Transparent Equity package.
- Discount on Health insurance.
- A yearly budget for Conferences/meetup/self-learning.
- Working in sunny Barcelona very close to Plaza Catalunya.
- Free fruit, free coffee and free lunch on Fridays!
Join us in one of the hottest startups in Spain, breaking into a new market worldwide, learning and contributing with your expertise in innovating the entire job market!