- Who we are: We are a workforce on-demand company that heavily relies on tech. We integrate the complete process of selecting, hiring and managing employees, being the first in digitizing all the steps, introducing Artificial Intelligence solutions in multiple phases, obtaining faster and higher-quality service for our clients and great satisfaction and loyalty for our workers.
- Our Impact on Society: Our vision is to create a long-term job security condition for our workers while providing flexible solutions to our clients. We can do this by concatenating different short-term contracts and minimizing–or completely removing–their unemployed time. We want to remove the need for finding a job ever again.
- Data-Driven: Being the owner of the entire hiring funnel, workforce management, and working experience, give us very unique data that we transform in powerful knowledge to make better decisions, improve job-candidate matches, estimate quality and affinity, and share performance feedback with our workers and clients. We are the most advanced workforce on-demand company thanks to our data and the way we use it.
- Great Challenges for the Data Team: Integrating very different AI solutions to improve the experience for both our workers and employers (Shift Optimization, Machine Learning algorithms, Quality Score Estimations, Document recognition, etc.), relying on a very powerful ETL that permits endless automatizations while keeping the focus on data quality.
- Growth Overview: An annual growth of 170%, available in multiple countries: the UK, Spain, Germany, Sweden, Mexico, Colombia, France, and more are coming. HQ in Madrid with a second big presence in Barcelona and some remote workers in the UK, The Netherlands, and the USA. And finally, some of our great clients are Amazon, XPOLogistics, Cabify, Santander, etc.
Data Analyst (mid-level) focused on the Sales Dept.
Be the Data Brain in our Sales, Marketing or Finance Department, behind the metric definitions, automation pipelines, and any improvement worth implementing.
Overall, we can resume the main responsibilities as follow:
- Perform advanced analysis from (un-)structured data (SQL/Python)
- Perform data visualizations and reports (Python/Dashboards)
- Implementing, with the Data team, the steady data processes/pipeline within our ETL (Airflow/Python).
- Make decisions and implement solutions based on your analysis.
- Do daily follow-ups and help your project become a success.
You will be working in the Data Science team but very close to the business departments (Sales, Marketing, Finance). You will be working and learning together with Full-stack Engineers, Data Scientists, and Data Analysts (read the last blog posts).
Note that the Data Science team is mostly based in Barcelona with some members based in Madrid.
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Engineering, Stats or Quantitative field.
- Excellent in retrieving data with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills with a deep understanding of graphs and visuals.
- Very good with Python for analysis frameworks.
- Interest in understanding the Business logic and identify data insights.
- A plus if previous experience with ETL pipelines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with different levels of management, as well as the business and technical communities.
- A valid work permit to be employed in Spain.
- Fluent in English is a must.
Offer in Short
- Ownership of projects with direct impact on the product.
- Salary in the 30k-45k range (wide range, depending on experience).
- Discount on Health insurance.
- A yearly budget for Conferences/meetup/self-learning.
- Working in Madrid with sporadic trips to Barcelona.
- Free fruit, free coffee and free lunch on Fridays!
Join us in one of the hottest startups in Spain, breaking into a new market worldwide, learning and contributing with your expertise in innovating the entire job market!