Be the Data Brain for our Product teams working on metrics definition, data analysis, automation pipelines, helping to understand the real impact of new features and services.
Overall, we can resume the main responsibilities as follow:
- Perform advanced analysis from (un-)structured data (SQL/Python)
- Perform data visualizations and reports (Python/Dashboards)
- Implementing, with the Data team, the steady data processes/pipeline within our ETL (Airflow/Python).
- Make decisions and implement solutions based on your analysis.
- Do daily follow-ups and help your project become a success.
You will be working in the Data Science team but very close to the Product teams. You will be working and learning together with Full-stack Engineers, Data Scientists, and Data Analysts (read our blog posts).
Note that the Data Science team is based both in Barcelona and Madrid.
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Engineering, Stats or Quantitative field.
- Excellent in retrieving data with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills with a deep understanding of graphs and visuals.
- Very good with Python for analysis frameworks.
- Interest in understanding the Business logic and identify data insights.
- A plus if previous experience with ETL pipelines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with different levels of management, as well as the business and technical communities.
- A valid work permit to be employed in Spain.
- Fluent in English is a must.
Offer in Short
- Ownership of projects with direct impact on the product.
- Salary in the 30k-40k range (wide range, depending on experience).
- Discount on Health insurance.
- A yearly budget for Conferences/meetup/self-learning.
- Working in Madrid with sporadic trips to Barcelona.
- Free fruit, free coffee and free lunch on Fridays!
Join us in one of the hottest startups in Spain, breaking into a new market worldwide, learning and contributing with your expertise in innovating the entire job market!