As the Head of Demand Marketing at Jobandtalent you will be the owner of complete marketing funnel, being a revenue-centric marketer with seasoned skills in order to build brand awareness, launch into new markets, and promote our services, as well as create buzz and establish clients loyalty.
• Develop, maintain and execute demand generation plans aligned with business goals.
• Designing, planning, managing, and optimizing integrated digital campaigns across multiple channels to generate pipeline.
• Monitoring and reporting campaign performance with granular tracking across relevant KPIs, including but not limited to impressions, clicks, web visitors, video views, collateral downloads, leads, initial sales conversations, and revenue
• Creating impactful nurture programs to improve conversion rates from leads to opportunities.
• Working closely with the Vice President of Sales for both granular tracking, reporting, and efficient lead management in the handoff from marketing to sales.
• Ensure that content reaches the right part of the sales funnel at the right time.
• New client revenue focused and buyer aligned.
• Close collaboration with the sales team.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
• 4+ years of B2B demand generation experience in SaaS
• Extensive experience in the development of creative campaigns and execution of email marketing, social advertising, content syndication, SEM, and paid digital
• You are a revenue-focused marketer and jointly own the company’s annual new revenue targets with sales and other executive leadership.
• Experience building a marketing team and responsibility for full talent selection, management and promotion. Currently you manage at least 5 marketing team members
• Experience selecting, acquiring, deploying and managing marketing technology platforms to increase effectiveness of your campaigns
• Strong reporting capabilities with the ability to track campaign performance and associated spend down to the most granular details while providing roll-up reporting to senior management
• A digital marketing portfolio of produced marketing work.
• International work experience is highly valued.
• Attention to detail and analytical mindset.
• Great communication skills.
• A reliable person committed to getting the job done.
• Fluent in Spanish and English is a must.
What we offer:
• The chance to make an impact in one of the fastest growing startup companies in Europe.
• A global team formed with dynamic, highly skilled and ambitious people.
• A competitive salary + variable compensation.
• Working together with a highly dynamic and international team.