- Who we are: We are a workforce on-demand company that relies heavily on tech. We integrate the complete process of selecting, hiring and managing employees, being the first in digitizing all the steps, introducing Artificial Intelligence solutions in multiple phases, obtaining faster and higher-quality service for our clients and great satisfaction and loyalty for our workers.
- Our Impact on Society: Our vision is to create long-term job security conditions for our workers while providing flexible solutions to our clients. We can do this by concatenating different short-term contracts and minimizing or completely removing–their unemployed time. We want to remove the need for finding a job ever again.
- Great Challenges for the Mobile Team: Mobile plays one of the key roles at Jobandtalent, being the way candidates sign their contracts, check their payrolls, ask for leaves or even check for new job opportunities. In fact, the worker experience is exclusive to the App!
- Growth Overview: An annual growth of 170%, available in multiple countries: the UK, Spain, Germany, Sweden, Mexico, Colombia, France, and more are coming. HQ in Madrid with a second big presence in Barcelona and some remote workers in the UK, The Netherlands, and the US. And finally, some of our great clients are Amazon, XPOLogistics, Cabify, Santander, Lime, etc.
We are looking for a new passionate iOS Engineer to join the Jobandtalent Mobile team.
Your main responsibility will be to work on improving and adding new features to the iOS application, working closely with designers and product managers, as well as other engineers in the cross-functional teams to provide best-in-class mobile experiences.
- Swift and Cocoa Touch knowledge.
- Experience working on at least one commercial iOS app.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, continuous integration, testing, and Agile methodologies.
- Experience working with RESTful services.
- Commitment to build well-tested, performing and high-quality software and inspire your peers to follow you.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with different levels of management, as well as the business and technical communities.
- To seek and actively promote ideas and techniques in the community, both within Jobandtalent and externally.
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Fluent in English.
- B.S. or equivalent knowledge in Computer Science.
Nice to have
- Familiarity with Objective-C.
- Experience with unidirectional data flow architectures like Redux or Flux.
- Functional programming knowledge.
- Exposure to Android or other languages and platforms.
What we offer
- Ownership of projects with direct impact on the product in one of the fastest-growing startup companies in Europe.
- Salary in the 30k-60k range (we look for both junior and senior engineers).
- Transparent Equity package.
- Discount on Health insurance.
- Possibility to work remotely or in the Jobandtalent HQ in the sunny Madrid.
- A yearly budget for Conferences, Meetups or self-learning.
- Free fruit, free coffee and free lunch on Fridays!
Join us in one of the hottest startups in Spain, breaking into a new market worldwide, learning and contributing with your expertise in innovating the entire job market!