We are looking for a passionate Helpdesk Manager to join the Jobandtalent Staff team.
Your main responsibility will be to build and evolve a Helpdesk Team to allow employees to keep up their work without delays on technical issues. That includes: assets and logistics, software, hardware, networking and security in multiple offices across different countries and in a remote-friendly environment.
Requirements and Skills:
- Helpdesk manager experience setting up a helpdesk team and related tools in a multilocation +700 employees enterprise.
- Experience on managing teams.
- Strong security skills.
- Experience on Windows, Mac and Linux environments.
- Good communication skills both in English and Spanish.
- Experience in pushing forward changes on both management and technical teams.
Nicce to have:
- Experience setting up tools for heterogeneous set-ups.
- Knowledge on Gsuite.
- Experience working in a remote-friendly environment.
What we offer:
- Build a Helpdesk Team in one of the fastest-growing startup companies in Europe.
- Competitive salary
- Discount on *Health insurance*.
- Possibility to *work remotely* or in the Jobandtalent HQ in sunny Madrid.
- Free fruit, free coffee and free lunch on Fridays!
Join us in one of the hottest startups in Spain, breaking into a new market worldwide, learning and contributing with your expertise in innovating the entire job market!