As the Treasury Associate at Jobandtalent you will be responsible for helping us moving fast and achieving our liquidity goals globally, understanding our mission and how treasury drives our ability to make a difference.
- Leads weekly, monthly and annual direct/indirect cash flow modeling/forecasting.
- Analyzes company cash flows and supports global entities ensuring they have sufficient liquidity.
- Strives for improved accuracy and continuing process refinements.
- Supports treasury automation initiatives and banking activities.
- Manage new corporate bank account opening/closing while working cross-functionally with various groups to complete the KYC requirements.
- Ensure treasury activities are in compliance with treasury policies, accounting guidelines, governance policies, and internal controls.
- Work with cross-functional partners (such as AR, AP, payroll, legal and tax) to streamline and resolve issues as they arise.
- +3 years of experience in a Treasury department at a high-growth company.
- Bachelor´s degree in Finance or similar. Master is a must.
- Strong technical understanding of global cash management and banking products.
- Strong excel and financial modeling skills.
- Ability to cultivate strong cross-functional relationships and communicate effectively with management.
- Seeks innovative solutions managemente ambiguity, risk, and changes to the directions of projects.
- Attention to detail and analytical mindset.
- Great communication skills.
- A reliable person committed to getting the job done.
- Fluent in English. German or French is certainly an asset.
What we offer:
- The chance to make an impact in one of the fastest growing startup companies in Europe.
- Career path development to meet personal and professional expectations.
- A global team formed with dynamic, highly skilled and ambitious people.
- A competitive salary + variable compensation.
- Working together with a highly dynamic and international team