We are looking for an experienced Head of Contracts to oversee our Spain contracts department operations and procedures.
· Report to the Head of Operations and provide a functional report to VP of Contracts.
· In charge of the leadership of the operations of contracts teams, ensuring that the processes are being executed properly, bringing best practices from other countries and developing new strategies out of the box.
· Oversee daily the work of the contracts team (approx 30 people).
· Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures to ensure services.
· Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
· Write and submit reports to the Head of Ops, Country Manager, and VP of Contracts in all matters of importance.
· Manage relationships with internal clients.
Requirements and Skills:
· + 8 years of proven experience in a management position.
· Excellent track record in start-ups, as well as team management skills.
· Previous operational experience leading teams and processes.
· Entrepreneurial and bootstrapping mindset; Strong analytics and strategic thinking; Result-driven as well as excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills.
· Highly energetic with a “hands-on / getting things done” attitude, capable of transmitting enthusiasm to both the clients and the team.
What we offer:
· The chance to make an impact in one of the fastest-growing startup companies in Europe.
· A global team formed by dynamic, highly skilled and ambitious people
· A competitive salary + variable compensation