At Scandit, we develop real-time computer vision solutions for smartphones, wearables and robots that combine modern machine learning approaches with computer vision. To expand our engineering team, we are looking for a full-stack engineer.
You will be responsible for bringing the web experience to a new green-field product we are currently developing. You will work in a cross-functional team with other mobile and machine learning engineers to build a customer-facing web dashboard using an appropriate tech stack (details to be defined) as well as design and develop a scalable web API using best practices in Python.
With the help of other full-stack engineers at Scandit you will also set up the infrastructure for the product on Google Cloud. You will also integrate the new products with our existing codebases.
What You Will Do
- Work in a cross-functional team for a new product
- Design and develop a scalable web API in Python
- Develop a customer-facing web dashboard
- Make sure the code is documented, tested and has a full CI/CD pipeline
- Set up the infrastructure on Google Cloud
- Contribute features to existing codebases for another products
Who You Are
- You love to collaborate in a small team and quickly iterate on feedback
- You appreciate good software architecture and love to apply it to your code
- You can develop a web application and set up the infrastructure to deploy it
- You enjoy working in an international team and dream big
- You are thorough and pay attention to detail
- You are passionate about the latest technologies and learning them
What We Offer
- A highly skilled and helpful team of international engineers, researchers and scientists to work with
- An environment where you can put your enthusiasm for engineering challenges and cutting-edge technologies to use
- Hackathons, Christmas fondue parties, company outings and other regular events
- A beautiful, modern office environment
- Flexible working hours
Who We Are
Scandit enables enterprises and consumers to change the way they interact with everyday objects and augment the physical world with real-time data captured by scanning barcodes and recognizing text, objects, and other visual identifiers using smartphones, tablets, wearables, drones and robots.
Scandit’s mobile data capture platform is built on proprietary computer vision, augmented reality, and machine learning technologies. Companies in industries such as retail, transportation & logistics, manufacturing, and healthcare can use Scandit’s technology to create and power mobile apps for crucial enterprise workflows like mobile point of sale, mobile shopping, self-checkout, inventory management, and proof of delivery.
Many of the world’s most innovative and successful companies are benefiting from Scandit’s enterprise-grade mobile data capture platform, including Sephora, Louis Vuitton, DHL, and Levi Strauss & Co.
Scandit was founded by a group of researchers from ETH Zurich and MIT. The company is headquartered in Zurich and is also represented in Boston, London, Warsaw and Tampere. Over the years, our company has evolved into a world-class team of mobile image processing, computer vision, machine learning and “Internet of Things” experts from around the globe.