The way companies hires temp people online is broken. Jobandtalent is fixing it.
Jobandtalent is the world's leading job marketplace and is the first business to provide the entire process of selecting, hiring and managing employees within a mobile app. Serial entrepreneurs, Juan Urdiales and Felipe Navío, founded the company in the midst of the economic crisis in 2009, to simplify the process of finding work for candidates, to help businesses hire the right talent, and to change the job market worldwide.
Today Jobandtalent is one of the most used and dynamic job markets in the world, having reached more than 10 million users and more than 150,000 businesses. The company received USD $42 million in a Series B investment round led by Atomico in 2016.
What's the opportunity?
We're looking for a talented Product Designer to help turn our mission from vision to reality, working from the beginning to the end of product building, from new disruptive ideas to detailed iterations on microinteractions.
Great product design allows us to fulfill our mission of fixing the user experience in the staffing world. At jobandtalent you'll bridge the gap between technology and humans by working on small teams to design our product and come together to further our design language.
What will I be doing?
* Work through design problems from beginning to end: translating research insights into ideas that form disruptive new products and features, then designing the workflows and detailed interactions to realize them
* Sketch and prototype ideas to quickly access viability, and design the fine grained details of interactions
* Iterate based on feedback from the whole team
* Design, maintain, and work within jobandtalent's design system
* Work closely with engineers and product managers as they build and ship ideas
* Own the success or failure of their design work and initiate design and engineering sprints to improve shipped work
* Write about, present, and share what they have learned, both internally and with the wider community via our blog, books, and events
What skills do I need?
* Experience designing digital products and systems, not just websites. You have helped ship products
* Experience designing experiences that people can access on any type of device: desktop, tablet, phone
* An appreciation of the entire product development process, from problem solving through to detailed UI and visual design
* The ability to create beautiful high-fidelity mockups of your designs using Sketch, Figma, etc
* The ability to create prototypes using Framer, Keynote, HTML/CSS/JS, etc
* Excellent communicator of design work and your rationale behind proposals
* Excellent self starter who can deeply collaborate with engineers
* Deep knowledge of UX/UI patterns
* Solid understanding of product design and development life cycle
We are a well treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there's something important to you that's not on this list, talk to us! :)
* Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing start-up
* We serve breakfast everyday and lunch on friday. There are also snacks and drinks on tap to keep you topped up
* Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
* Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
* Budget for attending to design conferences
* iMacs are our standard, but we're happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done