We are looking for someone to lead our Salesforce team. This role offers a fantastic opportunity to be a key part of a fast-growing and business-critical function.
You will have solid Salesforce experience as well as good interpersonal skills, excellent IT skills and the flexibility to adapt to the demands of working in a startup environment.
You will be working closely with business analysts, Product Managers, Technology and development teams to make sure solutions are swiftly delivered. You will need to be hands-on with troubleshooting and issue management as needed.
The Senior Salesforce Administrator role will work our Operations, Sales, Product, Marketing and Technology teams to continually improve the capability of our loan origination and CRM functionality, whilst assuming responsibility for the management and administration of our Salesforce Org.
What’s my day to day going to be like:
- Day to day managing of a team of Salesforce admin and remote developers
- Administration and support of Salesforce users including roles, profiles and permissions etc
- Prioritisation of work to address any tickets/bugs within salesforce and working with the service desk to ensure problems are resolved and logged correctly
- Design of system changes to solve business problems
- Configuration of changes to the system including managing workflow rules, formula fields, approval and escalation rules, customisation of objects, fields, triggers, record types, page layouts and validations
- Logging and tracking problems through to resolution
- Overseeing and ensuring all relevant documentation of code and processes are in place
- Oversight of the relevant Jira boards and when necessary requirements gathering and story writing for the admin and dev teams
- Working with various partners to make continual improvements to the system based on new requirements and user feedback
- Supporting QA, UAT and release of changes
- Working with our Engineering team and 3rd party delivery partners to support project delivery
What we’d like you to have
- An ability to motivate and lead a team
- Salesforce certs - Certified Salesforce Administrator (ADM 201) and/or Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator (ADM 301)
- Demonstrable experience of working with both Salesforce classic and Lightning Experience
- Good awareness of the Salesforce ecosystem and associated technologies
- Skills to build complex reports and dashboards in Salesforce
- Experience with 3rd party applications (Conga, Marketo, DocuSign)
- Experience using advanced administration tools like process builder, visual workflow and force.com IDE
- Experience with source code control tools like Git, GitHub etc
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery tools and processes, including understanding of merging, branching, versioning, labelling and handling the release of production code
- Ability to manage and motivate a team or onshore and offshore administrators and developers.
- Ability to work closely with a diverse group of partners, including remote 3rd parties - an ambitious attitude and ability to engage directly with business users is essential for this role
- Previous experience in a small, self-directed team is a huge plus
- Good verbal and written interpersonal skills
- Ability to document user and technical guides to a high standard
- Experience of leading change and quality assurance
- Proficient in software tools including Google G Suite and JIRA / Confluence
- Ability to learn quickly and understand complex systems and processes