LendInvest (www.lendinvest.com) is the UK’s leading marketplace for property finance and one of the country’s largest non-bank mortgage lenders. Since launching in 2008, LendInvest has lent over £2.8 billion ($3.6 billion) and raised over £1.8 billion ($2.3 billion) of debt and equity from investors.
LendInvest uses technology to provide borrowers with short-term property finance and buy-to-let mortgages, and makes it possible for investors - from individuals to global financial institutions including HSBC, Citigroup and NAB - to invest in the loans it originates in return for a stable income secured against property.
What we are looking for:
Reporting to the Head of Data, this is a great opportunity to introduce and develop advanced analytics for one of London's leading award winning FinTech businesses. The role would suit an experienced and enthusiastic Credit Risk Data Analyst who is looking for a highly visible and varied role at the heart of our business. You'll work closely with the data team and wider business, becoming instrumental in supporting and developing our data driven decision making.
- Extracting and analysing data to enable LendInvest to reliably analyse data to improve business insights, produce regulatory reporting, financial analysis & enable decisions.
- Autonomously develop analytics, working closely with stakeholders from across the business
- Identify and assist in gathering insights and producing high impact visual analytics for business consumption
- Help formulate data driven decision making
- Contribute towards the strategy and design of analytics and BI / MI reporting
- Proven credit risk experience preferably working with mortgage or consumer lending products;
- Proven analytics experience preferably working with mortgage or consumer lending products;
- Experience using SQL, Python/R, and Excel and Tableau visualisation tools to present insights;
- Exposure to financial and consumer reporting
- Driven to constantly question the status quo, test new tools and ways of thinking, measure the results, and learn from the experiences;
- IFRS9 experience would be beneficial;
- An open-plan working environment
- Private Healthcare
- Season Ticket Loan
- Matched pension contributions up to 4%
- 25 days holiday
- Various discounts/benefits via PerkBox (Including Gym, food and cinema)
- Free cooked lunch on Friday's from a local restaurant