We are on a mission to defeat inactivity! Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find their perfect fit among 800 different activities at over 50,000 fitness facilities across the US, Europe, and Latin America. We increase the number of people exercising every day, helping them to become active and reach their goals. Let's help people get there together!
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We are hiring a Senior Sales Manager for our Client Sales team in Monterrey - Mexico!
Understand the inputs and outputs of our business model;
Prospect to potential corporate customers, perform deals introductions and make customization per customer needs;
Attending weekly meetings with customers;
Strategize, negotiate, and close business;
Responsible for managing our sales cycle, for closing the deals that were generated by the Business Development team;
Manage pipeline, revenue forecasts, sales activity using Salesforce.com for maximum efficiency and visibility;
Manage relationship with potential clients;
Communicate and collaborate with internal stakeholders (such as Marketing, Operations, Business Development and Customer Success) on issues and opportunities impacting the business.
WHO YOU ARE
Strong commercial background - focused to HR decision makers;
5 years of experience in commercial area or customer relationship
Proactive approach and ability to work independently;
Outgoing and enthusiastic conversationalist with strong listening and communication skills;
Ambitious and scrappy metrics driven self starter;
International experience is desirable.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and wellbeing of our employees. Our benefits include:
1) WELLNESS: health, dental and life insurance
2) GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too.
3) PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge.
LATAM: 25 Working days as a personal day off.
4) PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family.
5) CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
6) CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
7) FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: We give our employees some flexibility to adjust their working hours, letting them adjust their starting time within a range of 3 hours.
8) REMOTE WORK: After 6 months working with us, employees are also allowed to work remotely once per week. This does not apply to interns and Aprendice.