In this role
- You will drive the ownership, design and implementation of the CI-CD pipeline for production clusters and pre-production staging and test clusters for Clumio's cloud-native SaaS platform.
- You will implement new tools and integrate third-party/open source DevOps tools into the pipeline. These tools and services will facilitate the seamless adoption of the pipeline by all of engineering.
- You will work closely with other engineers to ensure that the pipeline is adopted as expected, and work on removing blockers in the adoption.
- You will drive the future requirement analysis and implementation for CI-CD engineering with the rest of the team to ensure Clumio's high engineering velocity.
- Highly motivated self-starter with a builder's mindset; expect plenty of freedom and plenty of responsibilities
- 5+ years of CI-CD experience
- Proficiency in one or more programming languages including (but not limited to) Python, Java, shell scripting
- Highly skilled in one or more Continuous Integration software (Jenkins, Bitbucket Pipelines, TravisCI, CircleCI, AWS CodePipeline)
- Highly skilled in one or more Continuous Delivery/Deployment software (Container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Spinnaker, Terraform/AWS CloudFormation, AWS EC2/VMs)
- Preferred: experience in public cloud technologies on AWS, Azure, GCP etc.
- We hire at various levels of experience.