Streetbees is building the world’s first marketplace for business intelligence, connecting brands and agencies with real people on the ground via our innovative and chat-style app to gather real-time and in-the-moment insights.
We’re currently looking for creative and commercial leader to join our rapidly growing business as Head of Client Strategy, leading our team in crafting best-in-class solutions for clients across industries such as FMCG/CPG, Telecoms, Media, Retail, and Home/Utilities.
Streetbees Client Strategists combine research expertise, in-depth knowledge of our clients’ businesses and industries, and a consultative approach to help craft and delivery work that drives impact across organisations. Key for this role will be proven experience in Growth and managing a client-facing team.
- Managing a growing team with oversight of process and workflow (including direct line management responsibilities for Client Strategists)
- Guiding the team in understanding and honing client briefs, getting to the real ‘whys’ and needs behind their business questions
- Brainstorming, storyboarding and reviewing proposals to simply and elevate their content
- Coordinating, optimising and streamlining the larger library of pre-sales collateral
- Developing and applying pricing structure across contracts; maintaining consistency and final sign off on price to client
- Joining Growth team members on larger scale pitches to help navigate and close deals
- Tracking the team’s performance against OKR and developing solutions to optimise performance
- Collaborating with the wider Leadership team to share knowledge, trouble shoot and ensure that the OKRs for the Client Strategy team are feeding into the wider goals of the business
- Educating the Client Strategy team and wider business on our methodology and how to creatively apply it across clients and industries
- Training the Client Strategy team and business at large on what best in class looks like for the presales process
- Coaching the wider Growth team on our USPs, language, and ‘reasons to believe’ vis-a-vis our products
- Strategy, sharing expertise and perpetuating best practices
- Working with business leaders across Research and Product to develop and package new products
You area a natural leader with experience working with research, managing a team and growing a business (both existing relationships and new logos) in a fast-paced, agile environment.
The type of person we’re looking for:
- 8+ years of experience either working within the Research and Insights industry OR working directly with consumer research (ideally both quantitative and qualitative), perhaps from a Strategy Consulting background
- Proven track record of successfully delivering complex projects with clear business implications
- You have both grown existing client relationships and won new clients, ideally selling long-term contracts of with six-figure values for periods of a year or more
- Team leader – as the lead of our Client Strategy team you’ll be helping us build processes and enhance our pre-sales approach to drive growth. You’ve led a team of 5+ before with direct line management responsibilities
- Confidence and gravitas to command a room of C Suite professionals and pitch our products
- A pro-active nature - You’re a self-starter who doesn’t need much guidance, who can think fast on their feet and are ready to pivot when required
- Start-up attitude – You’re comfortable in a rapidly changing environment, working with limited resources, and delivering high-quality work at the speed which is necessary for successful business growth
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills – overseeing content is a large part of this role, and the right candidate will have a honed sense of what good commercial business writing looks like, and how to display ideas visually
- Problem solver – You are a natural problem solver and are always looking for ways to overcome barriers or reframe an approach to meet a client need
- Client empathy – You’ll be building deep, trusting relationships to create Streetbees champions within the client businesses you manage
- Storytelling – You are able to synthesise large amounts of data and partner with others to develop a relevant, concise story that drives essential recommendations
- Hunger for success – You’ll be ambitious and proud of your achievements to date
- Positivity – You’ve got the charisma, but not the ego, to make a good impression
This is a great opportunity to work closely with a lively, diverse and high calibre Client Strategy team in a fast-paced and high growth commercial environment. As Head of Client Strategy, you will get a competitive salary, bonus and stock options, and work in a highly social team in a modern, fun and open planned office.
At Streetbees, your company benefits will include:
- A 24-day paid holiday allowance with the option to rollover up to 3 days per year.
- Flexible working hours - we trust people to manage their time and to focus on wider results; so if you need to work from home to finish a project or leave at 5pm on a Tuesday for Choir practice, ensure your manager knows in advance, but feel free to take it.
- A pension scheme - our new pension scheme means that Streetbees will start paying a percentage of your salary towards your pension. For further details on how this works get in touch with our head of HR for further information.
- The Streetbees Lifestyle Committee - any employee will have the opportunity to plan and manage a variety of Streetbees funded socials and activities for the team. Socials and day outs can involve anything from rock climbing or bowling to company meals or pub crawls.
- Wednesday Lunch - We all come together for lunch every Wednesday with a different cuisine each week, paid by the company. Vegetarian and vegan options always provided.
- Fully Stocked Kitchen - Breakfast is on us every morning and if you need a coffee or a snack at any point throughout the day, please be our guest.
- Friday Catch-ups - Beers, wine, soft drinks and snacks provided as we celebrate the week's successes and welcome newcomers.
- Paid volunteering days - one day per quarter with a registered charity of your choice.
- Audible subscriptions - the company is more than happy to pay for audio-books subscriptions of your choice on Amazon as we encourage wider and continued learning among our team.
- Free beer and prosecco in the office!