We are on a mission to defeat inactivity! Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find their perfect fit among 800 different activities at over 50,000 fitness facilities across the US, Europe, and Latin America. We increase the number of people exercising every day, helping them to become active and reach their goals. Let's help people get there together!
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We are hiring a Senior Security Engineer in São Paulo!
Develop and maintain tooling that enables product teams to write and release secure code in an environment where we ship to production multiples times a day
Support product teams with design input and code review to identify security risks and design pragmatic solutions to mitigate them
Build and operate the Monitoring and Alerting infrastructure underpinning our security operations program
Partner with our infrastructure as code practices and allow us to operate securely at scale
Work on new product security features to make Gympass more secure and better support the security needs of our customers
Triage findings from our bug bounty program and collaborate with product engineers on meaningful mitigations
WHO YOU ARE
Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience;
Technical experience among systems admnistration, software engineering, digital forensics, security engineering or privacy engineering;
Experience at writing software in a production environment;
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, proven experience in identifying solutions for complex problems;
Experience in securing cloud environments;
Ability to speak English and Portuguese fluently and idiomatically.
5+ years of experience as Security Engineer;
Possess a DevSecOps focus across technology and security architecture, automation, integration and distribution at modeling;
Experience with AWS Cloud Security suite;
Stay current on industry leading practices and technologies
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and wellbeing of our employees. Our benefits include:
1) WELLNESS: health, dental and life insurance
2) GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too.
3) PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge.
LATAM: 30 Working days as a personal day off.
4) PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family.
5) CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
6) CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
7) FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: We give our employees some flexibility to adjust their working hours, letting them adjust their starting time within a range of 3 hours.
8) REMOTE WORK: After 6 months working with us, employees are also allowed to work remotely once per week. This does not apply to interns and Aprendice.