We are on a mission to defeat inactivity! Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find their perfect fit among 800 different activities at over 50,000 fitness facilities across the US, Europe, and Latin America. We increase the number of people exercising every day, helping them to become active and reach their goals. Let's help people get there together!
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We are hiring a Senior UX Writer for our UX Strategy team in Lisbon - Portugal
Be the voice of UX Writing in projects teams, explaining your rationale to developers, product designers and product managers.
Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, marketers and engineers.
Turn complex concepts into clear, concise, compelling copy considerin the brand's tone and voice, readability, and layout, among other things.
Write interface copy for all Gympass products, considering the experience for the flow tackled. You'll work on headlines, body copy, calls to action, navigation labels, error messages, onboarding flows up to FAQs.
Work with people across the Gympass to promote UX writing as a discipline.
Oversee the creation of writing and tone of voice guidelines for Gympass products.
Oversee the work of other UX writers in the team and ispire them with your own work.
Insitgate projects and prioritise your own workload.
Maintain accessibility basic rules in the text.
Create, maintain and apply best practices and methods of research and testing focused on content.
Maintain consistency and storytelling throughout the user's journey within the product.
Plan and moderate collaborative activities.
WHO YOU ARE
You're enthusiastic and curious about the possibilities of digital writing. You keep up to speed with all the latest technical and storytelling trends and you take every opportunity to put them into action in your day-to-day work.
An excellent communicator, that doesn't need a lot of words or jargons to make a point understandable;
Experience working with user research, usability tests and driven by customer feedback;
5 years of experience (or more) in UX writing, content strategy, technical writing or in any field that focuses on User Experience (not Marketing or Advertising);
Ability to test with prototypes (rough drafts and sketches, paper prototypes, working prototypes) and live builds;
Demonstrate strong analytical and problema solving skills, and the ability to quickly develop recommendations based on tested evidences;
Excellent communication skills is a must, you need to be able to articulate ideas clearly when speaking in English (Spanish is a huge plus);
Ability to organize and prioritize while working on multiple, simultaneous projects of varied size and complexity.
Have a portfolio with great writing for all sorts of digital experiences, be they websites, chatbots, apps or games.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and wellbeing of our employees. Our benefits include:
1) WELLNESS: health, dental and life insurance
2) GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too.
3) PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge. + below
US: Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 and floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
4) PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family.
US: 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent
5) CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
6) EDUCATION REIMBURSEMENT: We’ll support your efforts to continue your education.
7) CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
8) FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: We give our employees some flexibility to adjust their working hours, letting them adjust their starting time within a range of 3 hours.
9) REMOTE WORK: After 6 months working with us, employees are also allowed to work remotely once per week. This does not apply to interns and Aprendice.