We are on a mission to defeat inactivity! Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find their perfect fit among 800 different activities at over 50,000 fitness facilities across the US, Europe, and Latin America. We increase the number of people exercising every day, helping them to become active and reach their goals. Let's help people get there together!
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We are hiring a Legal Senior Manager for LatAm for our Legal team in São Paulo!
Draft and negotiate a variety of commercial agreements, including templates, key and strategic deals of the organization;
Manage corporate matters and corporate secretarial topics, including, by-laws, M&A, consolidation of entities, etc;
Support the organization in the launch of new initiatives and products for the region;
Anticipate, identify and mitigate risks and causes of the main legal contingencies or exposures;
Keep LatAm team apprised of key LatAm matters;
Create and implement procedures for contract management, organization, and documentation;
Adopt preventive measures to avoid legal contingencies and disputes in all areas of law;
Establish and manage a competitive budget according to the company's business and keep costs controlled considering the approved plan.
Serve as a trusted advisor and provide responsive legal and advice to senior business leaders to further the company's business and protect the company's interests.
WHO YOU ARE
Law Degree and license to practice law;
Experience with B2B2C contracts to public and private entities, compliance and legal experience, tech/startup and privacy/cyber experience preferred;
Fluent English and Spanish (written and spoken);
Strong verbal and written skills with the ability to explain complex, challenging issues in a clear manner to all levels of the organization;
Ability to work collaboratively across countries;
Solid judgment and business acumen, particularly in determining the significance of legal issues in the context of business goals, assessing risks/benefits and providing business and legal solutions;
Enthusiastic, self-motivated and efficient, strong organizational skills in order to prioritize and manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously;
Able to work accurately and independently with an appropriate sense of urgency and function effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment;
Strong interpersonal skills, including diplomacy and flexibility.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and wellbeing of our employees. Our benefits include:
1) WELLNESS: health, dental and life insurance
2) GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too.
3) PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge.
LATAM: 30 Working days as a personal day off.
4) PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family.
5) CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
6) CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
7) FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: We give our employees some flexibility to adjust their working hours, letting them adjust their starting time within a range of 3 hours.
8) REMOTE WORK: After 6 months working with us, employees are also allowed to work remotely once per week. This does not apply to interns and Aprendice.