Streetbees is building the world’s first global intelligence platform about human behaviour. We connect brands with real people across the world to gather real-time, in-the-moment information at scale, and we use machine learning technology to reveal the key emotional triggers and emerging trends that lie within those data-sets.
That allows us to show the world’s largest consumer companies what their customers really think, how they behave, and what they might do next. Our many clients include Unilever, PepsiCo, L’Oreal, McKinsey, Deloitte, Nestle, Deliveroo, Uber and the BBC.
We’re now looking to find our next Research Executive to join our team of 5 and help us deliver exceptional and forward-thinking insights to our clients.
What you’ll be doing and why you’ll want to do it:
- You’ll be a Research Executive with 1-2 years experience, passionate about telling stories to clients after deep diving into large amounts of consumer data.
- These stories will be told through presentations, reports and our innovative dashboard system, that connects the research of millions of ‘bees’ around the world to some of the biggest companies on earth. You’ll be working on all of these, with a great level of autonomy.
- You’ll be assisting with the fieldwork with our awesome (and very helpful) community team.
- You’ll get the chance to learn to be an expert in questionnaire design, becoming comfortable with sampling theories and gaining the ability to engage and delight our users at the same time.
- Over time you’ll learn to bring your statistical research expertise to the team, helping us on the weighting challenges we face.
- You’ll also be working with our data team on the cleansing and analysis of the research to ensure we can give the best quality reports to our clients.
What we’re looking for:
- This is the perfect role if you’ve recently completed a Research focused degree and are at the early stages of your career as a Research Executive, Research Analyst or Junior Researcher, we want to hear from you.
- We want people with a passion for all things Research, and eager to kick-start their career with Streetbees.
- The desire to work in a fast-paced start-up where no 2 days are ever the same.
- You’ll need to enjoy working with clients and will ideally have working with at least one FMCG client in the past.
- High attention to detail. In your current role you are responsible for quality checking data tables, reports and testing scripts.
- Strong project management with proven experience coordinating with multiple internal teams or external vendors and keeping track of timelines.
- Quantitative research background or previous experience involving mathematics, statistics, economics, psychology or a relevant degree.
At Streetbees, your company benefits will include:
- A 24-day paid holiday allowance, with the option to rollover up to 3 days per year.
- Flexible working hours - we trust people to manage their time and to focus on wider results; so if you need to work from home to finish a project or leave at 5pm on a Tuesday for Choir practice, ensure your manager knows in advance, but feel free to take it.
- A pension scheme - our new pension scheme means that Streetbees will start paying a percentage of your salary towards your pension. For further details on how this works get in touch with our head of HR for further information.
- The Streetbees Lifestyle Committee - any employee will have the opportunity to plan and manage a variety of Streetbees funded socials and activities for the team. Socials and day outs can involve anything from rock climbing or bowling to company meals or pub crawls.
- Tuesday Lunch - We all come together for lunch every Wednesday with a different cuisine each week, paid by the company. Vegetarian and vegan options always provided.
- Fully Stocked Kitchen - Breakfast is on us every morning and if you need a coffee or a snack at any point throughout the day, please be our guest.
- Friday Catch-ups - Beers, wine, soft drinks and snacks provided as we celebrate the week's successes and welcome newcomers.
- Paid volunteering days - one day per quarter with a registered charity of your choice.
- Audible subscriptions - the company is more than happy to pay for audio-books subscriptions of your choice on Amazon as we encourage wider and continued learning among our team.
- Free beer in the office!