Streetbees is building the world’s first platform to understand human behaviour and decision making. We make human data accessible, anywhere in the world by connecting brands with real people on the ground to gather real-time in-the-moment insights at scale. We distil this data using machine learning technology to give our clients a clear vision of what their customers want next - supporting the growth of their business.
Having raised Series A investment led by Atomico, our client roster is impressive. We work with the Unilever, PepsiCo, L’Oreal, McKinsey, Deloitte, Nestle, Deliveroo, Uber and the BBC to name just a few.
We are now looking for a Senior Enterprise Development Representative (Senior EDR) to join our Client Growth team. In this role you will seek new business opportunities for Streetbees by contacting and developing relationships with potential clients, with an exclusive focus on enterprise companies and executive level contacts. You will partner with more experienced Client Partners within the team, providing invaluable support to them by generating qualified leads.
- Reaching out to potential clients across multiple channels (telephone, LinkedIn, email, etc), with a particular focus on Director level and above (Director’s, Head’s, VP’s and C-Suite) prospecting within enterprise organisations
- Market-mapping and organisation-mapping to identify potential new clients
- Qualify inbound leads as sales opportunities
- Developing templates for direct reach out and content marketing approaches
- Set up meetings or calls between prospective clients and Client Partners, and being involved on these initial calls
- Meet key metrics related to the team’s performance on reach out and conversion to qualified meetings
- Stay up to date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- The ideal candidate will have worked as an Enterprise SDR for a B2B tech business, although we’re happy to train an exceptional SDR who hasn’t sold tech solutions in the past
- Proven work experience (2 years minimum) as a Sales Development Representative or similar
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls and cold reach-out)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analysing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ideally a BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
At Streetbees, your company benefits will include:
- We offer a 24-day holiday allowance with the option to rollover a total of three unused days to the next calendar year.
- Flexible working hours - we trust people to manage their time and to focus on wider results; so if you need to work from home to finish a project or leave at 5pm on a Tuesday for Choir practice, ensure your manager knows in advance, but feel free to take it.
- A pension scheme - our new pension scheme means that Streetbees will start paying a percentage of your salary towards your pension. For further details on how this works get in touch with our head of HR for further information.
- The Streetbees Lifestyle Committee - any employee will have the opportunity to plan and manage a variety of Streetbees funded socials and activities for the team. Socials and day outs can involve anything from rock climbing or bowling to company meals or pub crawls.
- Wednesday Lunch - We all come together for lunch every Wednesday with a different cuisine each week, paid by the company. Vegetarian and vegan options always provided.
- Fully Stocked Kitchen - Breakfast is on us every morning and if you need a coffee or a snack at any point throughout the day, please be our guest.
- Friday Catch-ups - Beers, wine, soft drinks and snacks provided as we celebrate the week's successes and welcome newcomers.
- Paid volunteering days - one day per quarter with a registered charity of your choice.
- Audible subscriptions - the company is more than happy to pay for audio-books subscriptions of your choice on Amazon as we encourage wider and continued learning among our team.
- Free Beer, Cider and Prosecco on tap in the office!