As a Content Writer for German speaking regions you will create print and digital content for Beekeeper in alignment with local and global marketing campaigns. You will collaborate with our Product and Field Marketing teams to create impactful announcements and thought leadership writing pieces for your local market. You will develop content that accurately reflects Beekeeper’s ideals and values. You will research the material you need to write each article or product or feature description.
You will collaborate closely with other content writers in marketing and product teams to write according to a company's editorial style. You will work effectively independently, produce quality content and consistently meet deadlines.
We are open to hiring a remote based Content Writer located anywhere in Germany for this position.
- Produce well-researched and data-driven content for publication online and in print
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
- Manage content pipeline and freelancers
- Analyze data and provide recommendations
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the Beekeeper mission to inspire ideas and content
- Communicate and cooperate with a writing team (internal and external parties), including a content writers, editors, and web publishers
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
What we look for in you
- Languages: German speaking, writing and reading skills are mandatory, good English language skills
- Degree in marketing, content writing, German literature or a related field
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Strict adherence to the style guides of Beekeeper and our policies for publication
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Familiarity with each client's requirements and the company's brand image, products, and services