At Scandit, we develop real-time computer vision solutions for smartphones, wearables and robots that combine modern machine learning approaches with computer vision. To expand our engineering team, we are looking for a Test Automation Engineer.
You will be a part of our internal QA team responsible for the quality of our customer-facing mobile and web apps and the core product.
What You Will Do
As a test automation engineer at Scandit, you will help us automate and speed up our testing cycles by choosing, setting up and maintaining test automation frameworks, automating scripted test cases and evaluating test results for our mobile and web applications.
You will be in charge of executing and optimizing the functional test automation for our CI pipelines for various products. You will help us improve reporting, test coverage and test execution times for our SDK and core products.
As a part of our QA team, you will be responsible for the final sign offs on the quality of every release, ensuring that our products live up to our customers’ expectations for mission-critical applications. To this end, you will be working closely not only with our existing QA team, but also with developers, designers and product managers.
Who You Are
- You have experience in working with test automation frameworks for mobile (iOS and Android) and ideally also for the web
- You are interested in developing a basic understanding of (i.e., becoming able to read) languages that our engineers use (which may include Swift, Kotlin, Objective C, C++ and C#)
- You are thorough and pay attention to detail
- You have good communication and problem solving skills
- You are passionate about quality and always trying to find ways to improve it in software development processes
- You love to collaborate in a small team and quickly iterate on feedback
- You appreciate good software architecture in test automation frameworks
- You enjoy working in an international team and dream big
What We Offer
- A highly skilled team and a fun environment where you can put your enthusiasm for cutting-edge technologies to use
- Phantom stock option plan to participate in the success of our startup
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to travel
- A highly skilled and helpful team of international researchers, scientists and engineers to work with
- Hackathons, Christmas fondue parties, company outings and other regular events
Who We Are
Scandit enables enterprises and consumers to change the way they interact with everyday objects and augment the physical world with real-time data captured by scanning barcodes and recognizing text, objects, and other visual identifiers using smartphones, tablets, wearables, drones and robots.
Scandit’s mobile data capture platform is built on proprietary computer vision, augmented reality, and machine learning technologies. Companies in industries such as retail, transportation & logistics, manufacturing, and healthcare can use Scandit’s technology to create and power mobile apps for crucial enterprise workflows like mobile point of sale, mobile shopping, self-checkout, inventory management, and proof of delivery.
Many of the world’s most innovative and successful companies are benefiting from Scandit’s enterprise-grade mobile data capture platform, including Sephora, Louis Vuitton, DHL, and Levi Strauss & Co.