GET TO KNOW US
We are on a mission to defeat inactivity! Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find their perfect fit among 800 different activities at over 50,000 fitness facilities across the US, Europe, and Latin America. We increase the number of people exercising every day, helping them to become active and reach their goals. Let's help people get there together!
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We are hiring a Director of Retention for our Marketing team in São Paulo!
We are adding a Director of Retention and Resurrection in our São Paulo location to support our hyper-growth journey which has reached more than 14 countries and over 4,000 cities. This position reports to the Director of Value Management and works closely with business partners and will be accountable for increasing overall user engagement and retention globally.
Develop and execute short, medium and long-term user engagement and retention strategies aiming at significantly reducing churn at all our locations;
Design and execute strategy (communications, channels, offers) to resurrect end users to our platform across all our locations;
Design and drive execution of retention performance reporting, forecasting, and analysis to track metrics improvement and pivot strategies accordingly;
Lead development of churn models along with the analytics team, deriving business insights to create and prioritize retention, engagement and resurrection initiatives;
Constantly test and execute new ideas, creating a program to prioritize, design and assess results of pilots and experiments;
Lead communication and channel strategy with our enrolled and canceled users;
Work along with the Value Management organization to drive initiatives to maximize the total lifetime value of end-users;
Partner with business partners to deliver outstanding results, while socializing learnings. Key partners include (but are not limited to):
Analytics to design analytics, monitoring tools, and dashboards;
Growth, Content and Community teams to develop content that will boost retention and resurrection strategies;
Product and engineering teams to build flows in the product to reduce churn;
Customer success teams to operationalize initiatives that drive engagement, loyalty, and retention of end-users.
WHO YOU ARE
Extensive experience in a high pace environment (management consulting, high-growth startups) driving profitability initiatives at scale;
Proven track record of improving customer experience, engagement and loyalty with a demonstrated history of driving profitable results at scale;
Ability to understand at detailed level retention and engagement levers in a B2C (or B2B2C) context;
Experience with attribution models and A/B testing;
Strong analytical skills with the ability to apply business strategy to data analysis and recommendations;
Experience with CRM tools and channels a plus;
Digital marketing experience in two-sided platforms businesses is a plus;
The skill to distill and summarize complex ideas succinctly in verbal and written communication;
Ability to manage multiple retention streams, handle pressure and meet targets in a hyper-growth environment, whilst having a keen eye for detail.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and wellbeing of our employees. Our benefits include:
1) WELLNESS: health, dental, and life insurance health.
2) GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too.
3) PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge.
LATAM: 30 Working days as a personal day off.
4) PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family.
5) CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
6) CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
7) FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: We give our employees some flexibility to adjust their working hours, letting them adjust their starting time within a range of 3 hours.
8) REMOTE WORK: After 6 months working with us, employees are also allowed to work remotely once per week. This does not apply to interns and Aprendice.