Streetbees is building the world’s first platform to understand human behaviour and decision making. We make human data accessible, anywhere in the world by connecting brands with real people on the ground to gather real-time in-the-moment insights at scale. We distil this data using machine learning technology to give our clients a clear vision of what their customers want next - leading to huge new revenue opportunities.
Having raised Series A investment led by Atomico, our client roster is impressive. We work with the Unilever, PepsiCo, L’Oreal, McKinsey, Deloitte, Nestle, Deliveroo, Uber and the BBC to name just a few.
We are now looking for a VP Sales to establish, build and lead our new US sales team. In this role you will have full P&L ownership managing a team of Enterprise Account Execuitives. You will also work closely with marketing to ensure Streetbees is always top of mind with key client stakeholders.
- Building a high-performing team of Enterprise Account Executives and establishing Streetbees' presence in the US
- Design, implement, and manage accurate and consistent sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes
- Successfully design and implement reporting, training, and incentive programs throughout the sales organisation to improve processes, optimise performance, and ensure the success of the group
- Develop a sales playbook that includes content on: account mapping, outreach content and strategy, a clear sales methodology with full documentation of what is required to pass each e.g. deal review forms, links to case studies and other sales collateral
- Be a hands-on coach, supporting each rep on key deals in their pipeline
- Recruit and onboard new sales reps with a structured onboarding program
- Ensure our top prospects are regularly engaged
- Partner with our marketing department to make sure our top targets receive regular, targeted messaging that clearly differentiates our offerings
- Move beyond pipeline management and help our team strategise regarding their accounts, segments, and top of funnel engagement
- Design and implement a strategic sales plan in alignment with revenue goals and growth strategy
- Be a listening post in the market to recognise market trends and competitor activity; provide feedback to company leadership and other company functions