Scandit is adding to our Apple Partnerships team. As our Partnerships Manager, Apple, you will be responsible for recruiting and managing relationships with Apple’s ecosystem of partners for Scandit across the territory. This includes developing and maintaining relationships with Apple’s Enterprise Team, as well as their partner ecosystem of ISVs, SIs, resellers, and distributors to drive awareness and generate new joint sales opportunities that align with the Scandit named account strategy.
In this role, you’ll be a key contributor in driving our Apple ecosystem partnership strategy by managing partner relationships, collaborating with our product teams on partner integrations, and delivering complex packages for our sales team to sell. This will mean driving technical, business development, and go-to-market activities with internal and external partners. You will be a catalyst for change and therefore must be comfortable with ambiguity, leading across multiple teams and working with all levels of the organization to get results. You will develop partnership plans, including value proposition and integration options, for integrated products to be brought to market.
This role requires a person who is proficient in working with a wide variety of partnership types, versus more vertically focused on one particular partnership type. You’ll have to understand how to work with a complex and large company like Apple, and embrace it’s way of doing business. If you enjoy the complexity, challenges and opportunities that a diverse ecosystem of partners brings, then you will thrive in this position.
In this role, you will work closely with the Apple Global Strategic Partnerships Director, peer partner managers, sales teams, marketing, and product management to coordinate activities to support existing partners and actively recruit new partners to support our rapid growth.
What You Will Do
- Achieve regional Apple ecosystem partner goals by becoming an evangelist within Apple Enterprise and partner organizations with a deep understanding of market dynamics and Scandit’s solutions
- Leverage your existing network to broaden Scandit’s relationships with key partners and Apple in the region
- Actively prospect and recruit new regional partners, including system integrators, ISVs and resellers to Scandit’s partner program
- Become an expert on Scandit solutions with the ability to comfortably pitch and provide training to partners
- Manage and coordinate partner and Apple relationships necessary for our joint solutions. Must be able to balance the needs of partners and prioritize among diverse sets of stakeholders
- Support and collaborate with sales team on partner-driven opportunities, and leverage partners for opportunity identification and development
- Work closely with Scandit’s marketing team to create relevant collateral and co-marketing materials for partners as well as coordinate joint customer-facing in person or virtual events
- Provide feedback to Scandit’s product team based on conversations with partners, and provide support for product-led technology partnerships
- Deliver on commitments to partners and colleagues, and the accountability to require others to deliver on their commitments to you
- Track all activities in Salesforce, providing feedback and reporting to our Global Director of Strategic Partnerships for Apple
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or a related field
- 8+ years experience in partner management, preferably covering a wide partnership ecosystem such as ISV, SI, Channel and Resellers
- Previous experience working at Apple in their Enterprise group or working closely with Apple at an Apple Mobility Partner from a partnership or sales perspective is strongly preferred
- Experience directly selling or developing integrated partnerships with B2B mobile or SaaS solutions required, with experience working directly with sales or partnership teams preferred
- Knowledge and experience in how to position and sell API or SDK types of products/solutions
- Experience working in Scandit’s primary target industries of Retail, Transportation and Logistics, additional experience in multiple industries is a plus
- Strong understanding of industry trends, key players, terminology and overall economics of the marketplace
- Strong task management capabilities and a proven ability to proactively communicate project status to key stakeholders (internally and externally)
- Project Management background, including management of cross-functional projects
- Ability to publicly represent Scandit with internal and external stakeholders, and at industry events and seminars
- Reliable, structured self-starter with strong analytical skills
- Eligible to work in the US
- Last, but not least: excited to join a rapidly growing company with the ability to apply your experience to make an immediate impact, and the opportunity to grow professionally as the company expands
Who We Are
Scandit enables enterprises and consumers to change the way they interact with everyday objects and augment the physical world with real-time data captured by scanning barcodes and recognizing text, objects, and other visual identifiers using smartphones, tablets, wearables, drones and robots.
Scandit’s mobile data capture platform is built on proprietary computer vision, augmented reality, and machine learning technologies. Companies in industries such as retail, transportation & logistics, manufacturing, and healthcare can use Scandit’s technology to create and power mobile apps for crucial enterprise workflows like mobile point of sale, mobile shopping, self-checkout, inventory management, and proof of delivery.
Many of the world’s most innovative and successful companies are benefiting from Scandit’s enterprise-grade mobile data capture platform, including Sephora, Louis Vuitton, DHL, and Levi Strauss & Co.