We believe it takes great people to make a great product. That’s why our team lives our company values, and we hire based on them too. Since 2010, we’ve been building a visual sales tool now used by over 90,000 scaling companies worldwide who love its simple yet powerful design. Along the way, we’ve raised over $90 million in funding from international investors and received numerous awards as an employer.
We take great care to find exactly the right people for our nine global offices. So, what do you say – are you ready to join us?
Our product design team steers the future of Pipedrive and has a great mix of backgrounds and hobbies that span from sociology, web development and graphic design to haute couture modeling, open sea sailing, and building latrines.
We use modern design methods like Design Sprints while also designing bots and playing around with machine learning techniques. Our three main specialties are user experience design, user interface design, and research; all of which are unified under the product design umbrella.
As a product designer, you will research, model, design and test the core Pipedrive product experience across all channels and platforms. You will gain a thorough understanding of salespeoples' needs using a variety of quantitative and qualitative research methods, as well as design solutions of various scales to help salespeople around the planet improve the quality and efficiency of their work.
What you’ll do:
- Take deep dives into the habits of our users to learn about their struggles, needs, and motivations
- Work with product managers to determine requirements, articulate user needs, and translate those needs into concepts and elegant interface designs
- Work with engineers to deal with technical constraints for projects
- Develop and maintain interaction models, user flows, wireframes, screen designs, prototypes, and specifications as needed
- Ensure design consistency across all platforms and products, and collaborate with fellow designers to constantly refine Pipedrive design language
- Communicate the thought process and deliverables to both stakeholders and implementers in a way that is clear and convincing
We’re looking for someone with:
- Relevant work experience in product design
- Passion for user-centric design
- Keen attention to detail, analytical reasoning, and systems thinking
- Great communication and presentation skills
- A team-oriented personality
- Experience in using Figma as a main design tool
- Experience in designing across various platforms (web, desktop and mobile)
- Experience in some of the following (the more the merrier): interaction design, user research, usability testing, visual design, information design, front-end coding, interactive prototyping, animation design, designing for multi-touch, and accessibility
- Not strictly required but a plus: relevant university degree in human-computer interaction, interaction design, graphic design, industrial design, or software engineering
- Also a plus: sales experience at any level. We make a tool for salespeople, so it helps if you've ever been exposed to the world of sales.
What we offer:
- The chance to work on a product loved by 90,000+ companies worldwide
- A value-driven work environment where people come first
- A lively bunch of colleagues from over 50 different countries
- A team serious about getting things done while not taking ourselves too seriously
- A world-class working environment full of perks like parties, craft workshops, snacks, and of course, office dogs
- Freedom to execute your ideas with a passionate and motivated team supporting you