What You Will Do
- Work closely with leadership team to develop and execute an integrated global communications strategy.
- Leverage market data and internal expertise to develop thought leadership themes/topics, execute the plan to create the assets that support a point of view and effectively disseminate them to raise awareness and drive engagement from key target audiences.
- Drive public and analyst relations strategy to dramatically increase awareness of Scandit with targeted influential media and industry analysts. Provide strategic direction to a group of regional PR agencies, measure their effectiveness.
- Lead and manage a team responsible for creation of content for the company website, demand generation campaigns, events, partner marketing, customer case studies and more.
- Ensure that all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice, optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social, email, print and in-person.
- In collaboration with Digital and Product Marketing, oversee effectiveness of the website messaging and content to ensure that it attracts visitors and serves as a powerful tool for awareness and lead generation. Analyze content performance, develop strategies for more effective engagement.
- Review and edit executive presentations, byline articles, analyst and media interviews and other public speaking engagement submissions and materials.
- Collaborate productively with other departments to deliver consistent, aligned and impactful communications. Develop and manage a productive structure that encourages creativity and collaboration.
- Develop standards, systems and best practices for content creation, sharing, maintenance, retrieval and repurposing.
- Continuously monitor function’s performance and recommend corrective actions as needed.
Who You Are
- Bachelor or Master level degree in journalism, marketing, public relations, communications or English.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in public relations, corporate communications, content marketing, or related fields - preferably in a fast growth SaaS or other IT business.
- A mix of agency and corporate experience is preferred.
- Proven hands-on executive-level presence and communication experience required.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; native English speaker preferred. Knowledge of German is a plus.
- Skilled storyteller capable of creating, editing, and promoting written and visual content.
- Experience working directly with journalists, bloggers and analysts, as well as managing PR and AR agencies.
- Excellent eye for design and typography, with the ability to deliver constructive feedback on projects to the creative team.
- Able to manage multiple priorities at once.
- Available to work with teams and resources in multiple time zones.
- Passion and commitment to work in a fast-paced environment with a strong culture of innovation, collaboration and quality of execution.
- Ideal location is London or Boston, but frequent travel to Zurich will be required.
Who We Are
Scandit enables enterprises and consumers to change the way they interact with everyday objects and augment the physical world with real-time data captured by scanning barcodes and recognizing text, objects, and other visual identifiers using smartphones, tablets, wearables, drones and robots.
Scandit’s mobile data capture platform is built on proprietary computer vision, augmented reality, and machine learning technologies. Companies in industries such as retail, transportation & logistics, manufacturing, and healthcare can use Scandit’s technology to create and power mobile apps for crucial enterprise workflows like mobile point of sale, mobile shopping, self-checkout, inventory management, and proof of delivery.
Many of the world’s most innovative and successful companies are benefiting from Scandit’s enterprise-grade mobile data capture platform, including Sephora, Louis Vuitton, DHL, and Levi Strauss & Co.
Our Culture and Values:
We’re an innovative, fast-growing tech company. We are a global team of passionate people who love what we do. We are fast-paced and fun, we work hard and play even harder. We talk to each other about all kinds of topics, from the latest in technology and gaming to travel, photography and family. If you have an idea, everyone is ready to listen, including the founders, who have an open-door policy for honest and direct communication.
We are inclusive and collectively ambitious. We believe in quality and authenticity in everything we do. We catch up on life over lunch, and don’t need an excuse to celebrate together! We have gathered the team from all over the world on our annual company trip many times in previous years, as a reward for great achievement and had a lot of fun together.
We are diverse in many ways. Scandits speak over 20 languages and collectively know over 40 programming languages – one Scandit even knows Morse code! We strive to do our best and be the best at what we do every day.
We stay connected globally using Slack chat and video calls. We have company ‘All Hands’ meetings every quarter to stay up to date with what’s going on in each business area and learn more about company performance because we all have a vested interest.
We capture every opportunity and we love building amazing things.