What You Will Do
- Position Scandit as a leader for computer vision solutions for the enterprise customers across Southeast Asia..
- Generate new sales opportunities by leveraging your experience and industry contacts.
- Effectively utilize resources to reach and identify prospects for contact.
- Present Scandit solutions, develop proposals and value justifications, negotiate and close deals to achieve annual sales targets.
- Effectively use Salesforce and sales campaign tools to build pipeline and manage your sales funnel.
- Provide feedback regarding regional marketing events to attend, speaking opportunities, relevant publications and thought leaders/interest groups.
- Collaborate with Scandit sales management, solution consultants and field marketing to ensure client satisfaction, higher conversion rate and to drive overall sales improvements.
- Provide input to the business and product development plans to assist with the evolution of current products and the development of new ones.
- Develop and maintain a strong working proficiency of Scandit solutions.
Who You Are
- Minimum of 10+ years technology / software sales experience in the mobility and / or mobile data capture segments.
- Good industry network and knowledge of selling software to Scandit’s target markets, with an emphasis on the retail vertical.
- Passionate about disruptive technologies with a good understanding of mobile applications.
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets.
- Excel in a fast-paced environment and able to quickly adapt to change.
- Excellent interpersonal and written/spoken communication and strong negotiation skills.
- Fluent English Speaker
- BS or BA from a good university.
Who We Are
Scandit enables enterprises and consumers to change the way they interact with everyday objects and augment the physical world with real-time data captured by scanning barcodes and recognizing text, objects, and other visual identifiers using smartphones, tablets, wearables, drones and robots.
Scandit’s mobile data capture platform is built on proprietary computer vision, augmented reality, and machine learning technologies. Companies in industries such as retail, transportation & logistics, manufacturing, and healthcare can use Scandit’s technology to create and power mobile apps for crucial enterprise workflows like mobile point of sale, mobile shopping, self-checkout, inventory management, and proof of delivery.
Many of the world’s most innovative and successful companies are benefiting from Scandit’s enterprise-grade mobile data capture platform, including Coop Danmark, Saab, Sephora, Louis Vuitton, DHL and Levi Strauss & Co. Several leading regional customers such as Singapore Post, Johnson & Johnson in Singapore, iCheck in Vietnam, and Reliance in India are also using Scandit today.