Do you know how to create demand for enterprise SaaS technology and scale at rocket pace? Are you inspired to become a core part of our growth journey, fuelling our sales engine?
As a data-driven leader, you will work in close collaboration with our Sales and Marketing teams to operationalise Scandit’s demand generation strategy and build a global business development team to attract and engage with enterprise customers who can leverage our leading edge technology for their own growth and success. With a strong background in B2B lead generation and outbound ABM, you are a leader of high-performing teams who are single-minded on building pipeline. You are a trusted partner and understand yourself to be the linch-pin between world class marketing and sales functions. You enjoy building on a shared definition of success to help bring our vision to life.
What You Will Do
- Manage our global business development team and lead them to deliver on our global demand generation strategy, meeting and exceeding lead generation and pipeline targets.
- Reinforce strong relationships with our Marketing and Sales Functions, acting as the execution arm of our Marketing- and Sales-led account-based demand gen campaigns (ABM).
- Enhance the engine for growth, continually learning from what works and doesn’t work to improve over time.
- Work with our Learning & Development team to offer necessary training to develop skills for success in business development roles.
- Build specific sales development analytics that support our sales and marketing efforts and provide insight from the feedback your team gathers from customers.
- Adapt global strategies to local markets as we expand internationally into new countries and regions, ensuring our tactics follow local market practice, legal requirements and style.
- Manage relationships with external vendors to complement our growing Business Development teams.
Who You Are
- You have ideally spent the majority of your career in business development in an enterprise SaaS environment.
- You have a strong track record of successfully partnering with Sales, Marketing, Product Marketing, Customer Success to scale business development in a fast-growth environment.
- You have executed digital and traditional marketing campaigns, specifically Account-based Marketing (ABM), with business development teams and have managed growing business development teams with a global workforce.
- You have experience working with international teams in a global business context.
- You are truly data driven; you leverage data to tell a good story around what works and doesn’t work and take sensible decisions based on evidence.
- You enjoy leading operational teams to success.
- You are a strong communicator & relationship builder.
Who We Are
Scandit enables enterprises and consumers to change the way they interact with everyday objects and augment the physical world with real-time data captured by scanning barcodes and recognizing text, objects, and other visual identifiers using smartphones, tablets, wearables, drones and robots.
Scandit’s mobile data capture platform is built on proprietary computer vision, augmented reality, and machine learning technologies. Companies in industries such as retail, transportation & logistics, manufacturing, and healthcare can use Scandit’s technology to create and power mobile apps for crucial enterprise workflows like mobile point of sale, mobile shopping, self-checkout, inventory management, and proof of delivery.
Many of the world’s most innovative and successful companies are benefiting from Scandit’s enterprise-grade mobile data capture platform, including Sephora, Louis Vuitton, DHL, and Levi Strauss & Co.