We're seeking a Front-End Developer to join our ongoing quest to create the most epic, innovative sales management solution around.
React.js, Typescript, CSS - on Front End;
Node.js, Typescript, Golang - on Back End;
MySQL, ElasticSearch, Redis, Couch DB, Mongo as our preferred Databases
How we work:
In Pipedrive we're organized around small and versatile Tribes. Each one of our Tribes has one Engineering Manager, one Product Lead, one Lead Product Designer, 15 to 20 talented developers, around 3 Product Managers and 3 Product Designers. Each Tribe is highly independent from one another and all of them are a different in small but important ways: they work on different parts of the product, they develop their own microservices, they pick parts of their stack, they have their own allowance for team events, and many, many other things. Here's a front-end example: some of our teams love to use React, some swear by Vue, and others are long, long fans of Backbone.
By joining Pipedrive you'll also be joining one of our versatile Tribes, and as our fast-paced business keeps growing, you are also able to join other Tribe, and be able to grow and take on new roles and interesting challenges.
How does it sound to you to work for a company that handles more than 1 billion requests a week, more than 30 thousand simultaneous users at peak time, has received more than 80M+ in investments, counts with more than 400 people in its ranks, and awesome offices in London, Lisbon, Tallinn, Tartu, New York and Prague? Sounds interesting? Here's what we're looking for:
Who we’re looking for:
- 1 to 2 years of professional experience;
- Write performant client-side code for the interfaces our customers love to use;
- Design and build scalable UI components and libs for our client-side apps;
- Have an helpful and positive attitude towards your teammates;
- Eager to learn and share what you know;
The following experience is relevant to us:
- You're an HTML expert, and you love crafting highly semantic element trees;
- You're quite good, if not an expert, at CSS;
- You've worked previously with either Backbone, React or Vue;
- You've previously used either SASS or PostCSS;
- You are of aware of the security flaws on front-end, and their mitigation strategies;
- You're fluent in English.
Would be a bonus if you could show us:
- Personal projects that show your front-end skills and engineering aptitude.
What we have to offer:
- Work on a product whose clients love to use;
- A world-class working environment full of the usual nice perks, and some more;
- A structured and transparent working environment with clear product roadmaps;
- Monthly flexible benefits package, e.g paid gym access, public transportation, etc.;
- Yearly training & conferences allowance;
- A competitive base pay.
If this is something for you, send your resume (in English) or a link to your LinkedIn profile and please add why we should pay extra attention to your application.