Product Analyst at Pipedrive
We believe it takes great people to make a great product. That’s why our team lives our company values, and we hire based on them too. Since 2010, we’ve been building a visual sales tool now used by over 90,000 scaling companies worldwide who love its simple yet powerful design. Along the way, we’ve raised over $90 million in funding from international investors and received numerous awards as an employer.
We take great care to find exactly the right people for our nine global offices. So, what do you say – are you ready to join us?
The Pipedrive product is used by hundreds of thousands of salespeople all over the world. Their interactions with the product generate large amounts of product usage data every day. More data means better potential insights, but it also means an increasingly challenging task of reaching these insights.
Are you the kind of person that can easily get excited by huge data sets? Are you happy chasing the proverbial needle in the haystack, drawing conclusions, and generating insights where others would be scared away by the challenge? Then you’re the right person for us!
What you’ll do:
- Analyze internal, public and 3rd party data to come back with conclusions and insights presented in a human-readable format
- Work closely with people in Product Management, UX, Design and Engineering helping them set and track their KPIs and in general get the most out of their data
- Make sure all necessary data is gathered in the correct way, identify currently missing pieces and facilitate adding them into the mix
- Publish your learnings in the organization and evangelize data-driven decision making
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of experience doing quantitative analysis, preferably for a SaaS company.
- Fluent in SQL
- Ability to condense analysis into actionable insights to inform business decisions and influence performance
- Ability to demonstrate intellectual curiosity, logical thinking, and the ability to solve complex problems that may not always be well-defined
- Experience utilizing tools like Tableau, Amplitude, R, Excel, etc. for analysing user behaviour
- Fluent in English is a must
What we offer:
- A team serious about getting things done while not taking ourselves too seriously
- A structured and transparent working environment with clear product roadmaps.
- A lively bunch of colleagues from over 40 different countries
- Lots of room for career development
- A competitive base pay.
- A place in our Lisbon office
If this is something for you, send your resume (in English) or a link to your LinkedIn profile and please add why we should pay extra attention to your application.